What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 congrats for becoming Think Tank :cheers:
On the lighter note, don't fight like that, not good.
Thanks a lot srinivas :)
yeah, i should avoid trolls, it will effect my own reputation :cheers:

1) i didnt get alert for this one :(
2)It looks like plum.....what is it????:undecided:
Walnut type dates :P

@Alpha1 I has an amazing vision,all of your kittens were dying in an agonizingly slow manner right in front of your eyes..oh the joy..
:disagree:

Last edited:
Yaaa I did suspect dates....but dates dont grow in winters and they are not plum shaped ,they are longer.
But the color was definitely of a date.
photo is from august... pretty old

wow.gif
@S.U.R.B.

Last edited:
@BDforever When are the elections again, we've been thinking of sending over some more "indo awami genocidal force" operatives, what do you think, should we send a few more over there?

Nice post friend no doubt there are lessons to learn from this, and no doubt you have shot gun and can shoot Punjabies with same shot unlike muse who only fire at army. IMHO - blaming everything till late 70s only on Punjabies is gross injustice when army high command and bureaucracy was dominated by non-Punjabies, and first & only Punjabi dictator was Zia who took charge long after that. I am not defending any Punjabi idiot here but problem with others is that they loose all the support/case the moment they generalize Punjab/Punjabies but they overlook deeds of their criminals & thugs of their own comunity. I am not doubting your intent but stating simple fact - for example say whatever you want to say about PML-N, Sharif brothers, Mullahs by naming them, many Punjabies will agree and chances are that they will use more harsh words for them than you - now say same thing by terming them just Punjabies even their haters will start thrashing you. IMHO unless we stop generalizing and stereotyping, and looking for bogyman instead of working collectively to identify and name black sheep there is no chance of any thing good happening.

Dillaan tuun na kaduu teiii ehhh vahm nai jeiii muqdaaa ! :)

Punjabi sahiii thiii yaa nahin ? :ashamed:

@BDforever When are the elections again, we've been thinking of sending over some more "indo awami genocidal force" operatives, what do you think, should we send a few more over there?
you come over here so that i can off your head :butcher:

Dillaan tuun na kaduu teiii ehhh vahm nai jeiii muqdaaa ! :)

Punjabi sahiii thiii yaa nahin ? :ashamed:

A common Punjabi is like buffalo when it's about politics. They don't give second thought on what's happening around and think about future. Had they little bit habit of thinking than they should never had agreed for division of Punjab.

you come over here so that i can off your head :butcher:

Me? No...that time has not come upon you lot yet. The day I set foot on your accursed soil every last single one of you shall have already perished in an agonizing and terrible manner. Only then shall I grace your corpses with my hallowed presence.

A common Punjabi is like buffalo when it's about politics. They don't give second thought on what's happening around and think about future. Had they little bit habit of thinking than they should never had agreed for division of Punjab.

Division of Punjab was a must !

Sikhoon neiii jo khooon bahaa thaa hamaraaa - Koi apnoon ka yeh nahin kar saktaaa !

Good Riddance !

Where we went wrong was to have a true Federation - Even if I sell my soul to the devil to finance the Kalabagh Dam on my own lands - Thats my call & my call alone !

Everyone else can go foOk themselves !

Me? No...that time has not come upon you lot yet. The day I set foot on your accursed soil every last single one of you shall have already perished in an agonizing and terrible manner. Only then shall I grace your corpses with my hallowed presence.
:o: new sexpire ?:suicide::suicide2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom