What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't seen him around much.

I thought I pissed him off with me pestering him.

But then again, that might be my narcissism again with thinking the universe revolves around me :D

@RAMPAGE you are doing fine =)
Yaar what's ur age ????

Our society is so screwed manpoe ..
yaar today i saw a report on fb.. abt child abuse n child labour... mulk kis taraf jaa raha hai? what should the society do to help !!

Reminded me of a guy i know .. may Allah protect him ... he faced something similiar.... it literally scars people for life.. im horrified...!!

Your comments..

Disgusting.... :frown:

you sound quite young.

Why such hopelessness and insecurity ????

I am one of those people who has minimal social interactions. This make me socially awkward and has bred in me a deep sense of insecurity.

I guess I care a lot about what others think of me, and this is where I think the source of insecurity is.

To be considered 'normal'. Have a girlfriend, have a wide circle of friends and all that jazz. When these expectations are not met, I have been wary of how people look at me.

I know that nobody likes a downer. I need to be more happier, more content and need to enjoy life more.

I need to have more sense of self worth. That is one of my New Year's resolutions.

I need to care less what others think of me, That's where my problem I think lies.

I care far too much people think of me.

Last edited:
I am one of those people who has minimal social interactions. This make me socially awkward and has bred in me a deep sense of insecurity.

I guess I care a lot about what others think of me, and this is where I think the source of insecurity is.

To be considered 'normal'. Have a girlfriend, have a wide circle of friends and all that jazz. When these expectations are not met, I have been wary of how people look at me.

I know that nobody likes a downer. I need to be more happier, more content and need to enjoy life more.

I need to have more sense of self worth. That is one of my New Year's resolutions.

I need to care less what others think of me, That's what my problem I think lies.

why not seek professional help, mate ?

why not seek professional help, mate ?

I don't think that it is that serious. I do not have clinical depression or a mental ailment :)

Ultimately it is up to me. It is my outlook on life that needs to change. Again, I need to be more outgoing and needs to challenge myself in this regard more.

@RAMPAGE Thank you for your concern though =)

Last edited:

I need to care less what others think of me, That's what my problem I think lies.

You shouldnt give a damn about others...everyone blabs! habit of society

You shouldnt give a damn about others...everyone blabs! habit of society

@Talon Thanks :) Yep. You are right and this is what I should imbibe in myself. However, when you have grown up with an attitude you need to get rid of your viewpoint by constant training or challenging that viewpoint.

@RAMPAGE For some reason I had confused you with another guy and thought you were a troll LOL.

Seems you are a nice person :D

Good riddance, the realization saved you. Although she did have a flair and a certain amount of talent once, too bad it went to the dumps.
I hate her plastic surgery Nose :)

I don't think that it is that serious. I do not have clinical depression or a mental ailment :)

Ultimately it is up to me. It is my outlook on life that needs to change. Again, I need to be more outgoing and needs to challenge myself in this regard more.

@RAMPAGE Thank you for your concern though =)

Drink beer ... .@$%$k fear!

images (4).jpg

1484358_635884156476492_793859014_n.jpg

@Ravi Nair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom