What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they bhai? its not a small trauma... kids get scared for life..

We can discuss this serious matter in detail over gmail openly because we have people of different age group here. We are already there, you can jump in. 8-)

Last edited:
What are ya talkin abt man? Sahi sahi bol baat gol kyun kar raha hai? how is the topic in hand related to tht thread ???

As for kashmir thread...I think @Alpha1 nay aaj jou .... ki hai .. ais kou sharam tou ai hai... he apologised and promised k apna mindset aur bakwas band rakhay ga.. u dont insult women..right @Alpha1 !!??
janay dou yaar ...... mai bolun ga tou baat barh jaai gi.

janay dou yaar ...... mai bolun ga tou baat barh jaai gi.

4e6da28748b4f3026cfa840d38b168c1d8afa03b72fb10606238c2ac2591a147.jpg

@love Icon sir i dont have anybodys email id... !

:flood:

@Dillinger

Listening to old Britney Spears songs....i used to love her when i was a hormonal young boy in high school - then i saw her for real in flesh - she's so uncool. :sick:

Good riddance, the realization saved you. Although she did have a flair and a certain amount of talent once, too bad it went to the dumps.

question: is there a way I can view threads that I started?

question: is there a way I can view threads that I started?

Yes, click on your profile, go to postings. There should be two options. Find content and find threads. Should be there.

@Dillinger

Dilli baba kidhar ghayab tha ???

Hasn't seen him around much.

I thought I pissed him off with me pestering him.

But then again, that might be my narcissism again with thinking the universe revolves around me :D

@RAMPAGE are you doing fine? =)

Last edited:
Yes, click on your profile, go to postings. There should be two options. Find content and find threads. Should be there.

There is no such tab as posting in there or is my page different then yours. If not I must have turned blind :(

There is no such tab as posting in there or is my page different then yours. If not I must have turned blind :(

tell me the name of the thread. I cam PM you the link to it.

If you want :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom