What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Pakistani trolls the most, because they Tarnish my country's Image.
Anyways Trolls are Messed up people in the real life and Bashing and abusing people online is a type of Coping mechanism for them

Pakistani trolls are kind off minimal at the moment in my opinion. Foreign trolls are rampant in some sections of this forum; especially the Middle Eastern section. No matter how much people put them in their place, they are going to keep on repeating the same crap on topics ranging from history to politics. Whenever I respond to posts with irrefutibe facts regarding genetic studies, history, & subjects discussing other nations, which are quite common topics on this forum, those trolls simply disappear & cease responding. A little bit of trolling is acceptable, but I think a long term if not a permanent ban for members that continue to troll constantly is necessary.

Which basterd did that ? :mad:

There are many retards that do that. The forum's management needs to make it a rule that any member caught sexually harassing or slandering female members will immediately receive a permanent ban.

Is that why you've got half of your right ear blown off when Snape tried to flirt too much with Mrs.Mad-Eye & the man in you rose to defend her ? :unsure:

Lol! Mrs. Mad-Eye isn't a real woman, there is no point in defending her. She is in fact Barty Crouch Jr. in disguise (polyjuice potion), so Snape will die of a heart attack once he comes to know of that. :bad: :laughcry:

Anyway, I wouldn't mind finding an invisibility cloak alongside the Elder Wand. By doing so, I would be able to conquer the world. :partay:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom