What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant even differentiate a Sindhi nor a Punjabi unless they open their mouths then i am like ok i know where you are from :rofl:

well, the more you have public dealing, the easier it gets, the kind of language one speaks, also helps you know which region he/she is from. since I know Punjabi so I can differentiate who is from sheikhupura, shakergarh, multan, jhang, faisalabad etc.

Now if they had beauties like this all over pakistan lol.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Top Baluch, bottom pukhtoon.

well, the more you have public dealing, the easier it gets, the kind of language one speaks, also helps you know which region he/she is from. since I know Punjabi so I can differentiate who is from sheikhupura, shakergarh, multan, jhang, faisalabad etc.
I just ask...aap kahan say hein? :P

that shouldnt be a problem, get it treated. in 6 months as clean as baby's, no side effects. plus very cheap. max 10k
He is asking for MORE facial hair not getting rid off it like NS ki tind!! :rofl:

@Talon @DESERT FIGHTER @Leader @Aamna14 @Dillinger @Ayush @Marshmallow - I just came back from a wedding where they served some quality...quality food ! :D

I confess that I ate like a Monkey seeing Banana Split for the first time ! :ashamed:

I must've eaten 4-5 plates of Prawns, 6-7 skewers of Tikkas, 3 plates of Pasta, 1 bowl of Nihari with 2 Kalvonji Naan, 1 plate of Cheese-Cake, 1 plate of Apple Pie & perhaps 1.5 liters of Pepsi ! :oops:

I feel like a stuffed animal right now ! :bad:

Had to walk 2 kms just to give the lungs some space to breath ! :lol:

@Talon @DESERT FIGHTER @Leader @Aamna14 @Dillinger @Ayush @Marshmallow - I just came back from a wedding where they served some quality...quality food ! :D

I confess that I ate like a Monkey seeing Banana Split for the first time ! :ashamed:

I must've eaten 4-5 plates of Prawns, 6-7 skewers of Tikkas, 3 plates of Pasta, 1 bowl of Nihari with 2 Kalvonji Naan, 1 plate of Cheese-Cake, 1 plate of Apple Pie & perhaps 1.5 liters of Pepsi ! :oops:

I feel like a stuffed animal right now ! :bad:

Had to walk 2 kms just to give the lungs some space to breath ! :lol:
Baraat mein sirff tujhay hi bulaya tha?! Pooray baratiyoun ka khana kha kay agiyea :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom