What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon @DESERT FIGHTER @Leader @Aamna14 @Dillinger @Ayush @Marshmallow - I just came back from a wedding where they served some quality...quality food ! :D

I confess that I ate like a Monkey seeing Banana Split for the first time ! :ashamed:

I must've eaten 4-5 plates of Prawns, 6-7 skewers of Tikkas, 3 plates of Pasta, 1 bowl of Nihari with 2 Kalvonji Naan, 1 plate of Cheese-Cake, 1 plate of Apple Pie & perhaps 1.5 liters of Pepsi ! :oops:

I feel like a stuffed animal right now ! :bad:

Had to walk 2 kms just to give the lungs some space to breath ! :lol:
I wonder how a human being can eat so much......

@Talon @DESERT FIGHTER @Leader @Aamna14 @Dillinger @Ayush @Marshmallow - I just came back from a wedding where they served some quality...quality food ! :D

I confess that I ate like a Monkey seeing Banana Split for the first time ! :ashamed:

I must've eaten 4-5 plates of Prawns, 6-7 skewers of Tikkas, 3 plates of Pasta, 1 bowl of Nihari with 2 Kalvonji Naan, 1 plate of Cheese-Cake, 1 plate of Apple Pie & perhaps 1.5 liters of Pepsi ! :oops:

I feel like a stuffed animal right now ! :bad:

Had to walk 2 kms just to give the lungs some space to breath ! :lol:

had it been me, I would have take 3 prawns, 3 tikkas and half naan and one cup of tea, and most of the time smoking outside !

you eat alot, you gonna die !!:unsure:

370836-shahzainbugtiexpress-1335527244-668-640x480-580x435.jpg

do the three men look the same?? :no:
Which 3? yahan par tou aik hi hai! O those previous 2 and this 1? well kinda...is he diff from them 2? I thought both of them were the same Balouchi kay nai?

I wonder how a human being can eat so much......

I'm Butt ! :smokin:

had it been me, I would have take 3 prawns, 3 tikkas and half naan and one cup of tea, and most of the time smoking outside !

you eat alot, you gonna die !!:unsure:

There is no higher honor for a Butt Sahib to die of a heart-attacking whilst munching on Malai Botti - Aaahh so many have wished for such martyrdom ! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom