Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
BbcCCyhCMAAG56t.jpg:large

you can clearly see me in the cinema

images
:cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:
Mujhay bula lia hota !!!!:woot:

Two guys in a single bed .... look close !!!!

Well I just had a rough look at that pic, found some beautiful girl and @Leader alone at a bed. You know I'm man, so by default I'll pay less attention in finding two dudes on a single bed. You know personal preferences and stuff matters.. :whistle:

Well I just had a rough look at that pic, found some beautiful girl and @Leader alone at a bed. You know I'm man, so by default I'll pay less attention in finding two dudes on a single bed. You know personal preferences and stuff matters.. :whistle:
Dude i'm not ashamed of who i am :lol:

I'm not like @hinduguy who says he wants to kiss an irish guy and still thinks he's straight :rofl:

the saying goes if you see two people dancing, you better get yourself a psychiatrist ! :omghaha:

oh sorry apni picture lagai thee...sorry couldnt differentiate ;)

Yes I look like Shahzain Bugti. yesterday a Baloch Khaitari tribe guy asked me if I was a Baloch? I told him o mama kitho da Baloch, apan taggay punjabi hagay !! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom