What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush How goes life?
my exams just finished bro.
had a memory blank out.
the last thing i remember is having my sixth peg,and then i woke up.
no idea how i made it to my room,got through the care takers(of hostel)

tu kaisa hai mere BIHARI bhai(not bengali :D)??

and please arrange for a handcuff and an electric chair,for we will need to investigate that pathan @Hyperion ,whenver he comes back.

my exams just finished bro.
had a memory blank out.
the last thing i remember is having my sixth peg,and then i woke up.
no idea how i made it to my room,got through the care takers(of hostel)

tu kaisa hai mere BIHARI bhai(not bengali :D)??

and please arrange for a handcuff and an electric chair,for we will need to investigate that pathan @Hyperion ,whenver he comes back.

I can't change the fact that I am half bong, believe me, the convoluted regimen I described above is ample proof of my typical bong heritage- a familial predilection towards high carb diets and after-meal siestas which lead to chubbiness...:hitwall:

armstrong drama shuro nai kurna plz:taz:

btw hullo:shout:

Kaun saa Drama ? :mad:

I asked an honest question - Apneiii Big Brother ko koii Salaam nahin ? :cray:

Hullo to you to - Waisee Paindoo I hope you know that both Hello & Hullo have the same number of letters to it so I dunno what time you're trying to save by saying Hullo instead of Hello ! :p:

BbJIAzsCYAAHv59.jpg:large

::pop::omghaha::rofl::lol:

Oh, thank you for the answer. That looks like a very interesting city and a beautiful one too. I have never been to Estonia or those regions of Europe. The most eastern I have ever been is Poland.:D

Where did you live in Europe, if I may ask? The Netherlands or Germany right? Can't remember.:D

Sorry for the late reply.

Poland! Nice....Me never been there...Have 2 Polish friends...really funny friendly people :D at least those 2 are :P

@asad71

How did it feel like, changing your loyalties ??? ...... Fighting against the men you once proudly served with ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom