What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
heehe... thats us, men, they say men will always be men, we are, how can we change that our creational flaws. I think its right this way, otherwise we would look pretty odd, as if we are 7 behno ka aklota bhai :lol: (if you see anokha ladala by bushra ansari, it was a hilarious drama)
No i havent seen that drama.You do watch too much TV ...dont you??:P
I think we had a similar hindi serial long back so yes I can imagine.

Leader said:
HAHAAHAhahahahah...... :angry:

dont be like my sista... seriously, I like it this way, all alone by myself...
Next time you hold that sinister thing in your hand....I am sure "some" thoughts will cross your mind.And that is when you'll know that its me who won this battle-e-sig.
.Buahahhaha.:devil:

No i havent seen that drama.You do watch too much TV ...dont you??:P
I think we had a similar hindi serial long back so yes I can imagine.

Next time you hold that sinister thing in your hand....I am sure "some" thoughts will cross your mind.And that is when you'll know that its me who won this battle-e-sig.
.Buahahhaha.:devil:

Its from my childhood times I guess, PTV per tha, no I dont watch tv this much, I watch english seasons alot though, or probably used to see alot. all saturday/sunday till my eyes start to hurt... privileges of being alone :P

toba astagfar karo, kyon gunnah gar hoti ho, yeh rizak hai...:drag: you are too nice and innocent to assume that I am not holding one right now !!:drag:

p.s. apnay hubby say pocho, and he will agree with me, respect fags ! :P

Its from my childhood times I guess, PTV per tha,
Believe it or not I was just browsing randomly and stopped at some random channel to realise it was PTV national.But those ppl are talking in punjabi.:what:

Leader said:
no I dont watch tv this much, I watch english seasons alot though, or probably used to see alot. all saturday/sunday till my eyes start to hurt... privileges of being alone :P
I thought you said you had to "push your car out so as not to disturb your family members".Now you say you live alone???
Congratulations!!! You've very successfully confused me.:blink:

Leader said:
toba astagfar karo, kyon gunnah gar hoti ho, yeh rizak hai...:drag: you are too nice and innocent to assume that I am not holding one right now !!:drag:
You thought I was???
Let me be mean to you....I knew you would be holding one now.Because usually guys smoke after having food.Btw you can replace it with carrots next time .Lol:partay:
(Okay I know its getting too much gyaan,so I spare you:devil:)

Believe it or not I was just browsing randomly and stopped at some random channel to realise it was PTV national.But those ppl are talking in punjabi.:what:

I thought you said you had to "push your car out so as not to disturb your family members".Now you say you live alone???
Congratulations!!! You've very successfully confused me.:blink:

You thought I was???
Let me be mean to you....I knew you would be holding one now.Because usually guys smoke after having food.Btw you can replace it with carrots next time .Lol:partay:
(Okay I know its getting too much gyaan,so I spare you:devil:)

ah I am not sure, but I think 1 or 2 programs daily are in Punjabi... usually its in Urdu.

See this why I am alone or to remove your confusion "single". I cannot stand being disturbed, especially at night... :P

hahahahahahahhaahahha....... not funny at all, seriously, it wasnt... o_O

now Im not smoking though.

p.s. apnay hubby say pocho, and he will agree with me, respect fags ! :P
Hes out and partying right now.
But there are still some once in a blue moon days when he enters the house and maintains a 10m distance from me.The FBI agent that I am :triniti:I catch him redhanded immediately.
And then he makes the cutest possible puppy face.And then we dont talk for next 30mins(yes thats the max. I can keep quite8-))

Last edited:
Hes out and partying right now.
But there are still some once in a blue moon days when he enters the house and maintains a 10m distance from me.The FBI agent that I am :triniti:I catch him redhanded.
And then he makes the cutest possible puppy face.And then we dont talk for next 30mins(yes thats the max. I can keep quite8-))

awww you are such a nice wife, make that 30 minutes to 5-6 hours, your hubby will be the happiest hubby in the whole world :sarcastic:

benefit of which you will reap too, ofcourse, by seeing him make the cutest puppy face :)

ah I am not sure, but I think 1 or 2 programs daily are in Punjabi... usually its in Urdu.
Right now its some female doc talking about something.

Leader said:
See this why I am alone or to remove your confusion "single". I cannot stand being disturbed, especially at night... :P
You liar!!!

Leader said:
hahahahahahahhaahahha....... not funny at all, seriously, it wasnt... o_O
8-)

Leader said:
now Im not smoking though.
:tup: Good!

awww you are such a nice wife, make that 30 minutes to 5-6 hours, your hubby will be the happiest hubby in the whole world :sarcastic:
SorryI cant see him getting the happiest hubby tag.8-)
30mins might turn 45 but thats it....not more than that.

Leader said:
benefit of which you will reap too, ofcourse, by seeing him make the cutest puppy face :)
:lol::lol::lol:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/1465361_474779539297230_401866755_n.jpg
1465361_474779539297230_401866755_n.jpg

@Umair Nawaz i am not a British Pakistani nor a Pakistani British ....Me is born in Pakistan, brought up abroad...still got Pakistani passport but I do travel alot ALHAMDULILLAH :D

I rather watch at home...Got no one to go with at cinemas... :cray: Hate watching alone at least at home I got my teddy bear :ashamed:

@Umair Nawaz i am not a British Pakistani nor a Pakistani British ....Me is born in Pakistan, brought up abroad...still got Pakistani passport but I do travel alot ALHAMDULILLAH :D

I rather watch at home...Got no one to go with at cinemas... :cray: Hate watching alone at least at home I got my teddy bear :ashamed:
Oho thats OK i can understand the loneliness and thats why i often say to u to get married.If not anything else u will have a partner to watch a movie with.:)

I live alone too here in Islamabad and my family is in AJK.

Well when ever u go back to yr family in uk u(well i will strongly advice) to watch that atleast once with yr family or friends. I have watched it already twice in cinema here in islamabad and cant wait for a third time... This movie seriously is so good that u get addicted to it. Even though im also an indirect part of this showbiz stuff and we have a lot of jealousy within but many models/directors r here with full of applause for it this also shows how actually good that movie is!!!

And im Going tomorrow night again to watch it third time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom