What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
bow.gif

Kuwait executions: A final cigarette, a flight of stairs and justice is done | Mail Online

There ....thats the link.And it has pics of the guy smoking before death.
If you've a weak heart you can skip the pics with the 3 guys shown hanging.

Hmmm and I have seen an arab guy drunk after iftar in the month of ramadan.I knew alcohol was haram and when I saw this guy(most probably college going student) who could not even walk straight ,I was shocked to say the least.And add to it he was a local.
And hey isnt smoking cigarette once in a while more dangerous than smoking regularly???8-)

Just looked at the pictures... :fie:

well people do take wine, and like in the other thread, it should remain ban and socially unacceptable.. thats about it, just dont get caught, rest is fine... and a personal choice..

I dont konw about harms of it. I just smoke, almost all the time.. :drag:

p.s. answered you in naswarville to avoid that dedicated thread.

Just looked at the pictures... :fie:
I had warned you....didnt I??

Leader said:
well people do take wine, and like in the other thread, it should remain ban and socially unacceptable.. thats about it, just dont get caught, rest is fine... and a personal choice..
But I dont think that guy had taken wine.Wine is milld.That guy was really high,he could not even walk properly

Leader said:
I dont konw about harms of it. I just smoke, almost all the time.. :drag:
You too???
So you save your pocket money to buy it?8-)
All the guys that I know here and around me smoke.Hubby used to smoke but he quit it before marriage.

cigarette+contents.jpg

Bwahahaha.

Leader said:
p.s. answered you in naswarville to avoid that dedicated thread.
No issues.
I knew we had taken that thread to a tangential direction.Someday some mod is gonna notice my trolling habit and then ban me:cry:.

I had warned you....didnt I??

But I dont think that guy had taken wine.Wine is milld.That guy was really high,he could not even walk properly

You too???
So you save your pocket money to buy it?8-)
All the guys that I know here and around me smoke.Hubby used to smoke but he quit it before marriage.

cigarette+contents.jpg

Bwahahaha.

No issues.
I knew we had taken that thread to a tangential direction.Someday some mod is gonna notice my trolling habit and then ban me:cry:.

No you didnt... you shared it so that I could feel bad... but I am old enough to handle it... :D

he probably had a "cross" :D

I dont have money issue, I only feel troubled if I have to pull out my car at 2 am, the noises from car engine, and opening and closing the door, ufff its hell lot of effort, bet you never have these experiences. :P by the way I have to push my car all the way out of the door, so that I dont wake up anyone at home, so whenever that situation arises, I say, I earned this cigarette :D

good that you hubby quit, its bad for health, if I ever met a girl, and she asked me, I would quit too.. Its as easy as this...

no you didnt troll, we just got it going, till we realized and came here and continued our chit chat :)

No you didnt... you shared it so that I could feel bad... but I am old enough to handle it... :D
Ohhh please i have sinner at home and I know how difficult it is to make a guy "feel bad".

Leader said:
he probably had a "cross" :D
Dressed in a white kandura ???
Not a chance.:p:

Leader said:
I dont have money issue, I only feel troubled if I have to pull out my car at 2 am, the noises from car engine, and opening and closing the door, ufff its hell lot of effort, bet you never have these experiences. :P by the way I have to push my car all the way out of the door, so that I dont wake up anyone at home, so whenever that situation arises, I say, I earned this cigarette :D
2am???
I thought only pregnant women got cravings in those ungodly hours.:lol:

Leader said:
good that you hubby quit, its bad for health, if I ever met a girl, and she asked me, I would quit too.. Its as easy as this...
So you do know "its bad for health".:smokin:
If you ever met a girl ka kya matlab hai?? you live in a boy's hostel???
And trust me all guys give this excuse.But then you know tomorrow never comes.
But i really hope that you do meet someone special asap and get over this habit.:-)

Leader said:
no you didnt troll, we just got it going, till we realized and came here and continued our chit chat :)
My weekend started last nite ,so trolling on weekends chalta hai.nohhh??:azn:

Ohhh please i have sinner at home and I know how difficult it is to make a guy "feel bad".

Dressed in a white kandura ???
Not a chance.:p:

2am???
I thought only pregnant women got cravings in those ungodly hours.:lol:

So you do know "its bad for health".:smokin:
If you ever met a girl ka kya matlab hai?? you live in a boy's hostel???
And trust me all guys give this excuse.But then you know tomorrow never comes.
But i really hope that you do meet someone special asap and get over this habit.:-)

My weekend started last nite ,so trolling on weekends chalta hai.nohhh??:azn:

heehe... thats us, men, they say men will always be men, we are, how can we change that our creational flaws. I think its right this way, otherwise we would look pretty odd, as if we are 7 behno ka aklota bhai :lol: (if you see anokha ladala by bushra ansari, it was a hilarious drama)

HAHAAHAhahahahah...... :angry:

dont be like my sista... seriously, I like it this way, all alone by myself...

Which one sir, the Avatar? No this was my instructor, just my way of remembering him. I am camera shy :). But will revert to my serpico avatar sometime soon :)

Thank God, I was thinking how am I going to tackle you if we disagree on something, cause the uniform and the seniority factor was always going to bring the element of respect, and I wouldnt be able to use flaming terminologies to provoke you... :P

Respect to your mentor !

Last edited:
Thank God, I was thinking how am I going to tackle you if we disagree on something, cause the uniform and the seniority factor was always going to bring the element of respect, and I wouldnt be able to use flaming terminologies to provoke you... :P

Respect to your mentor !

Hahah, sir na parishan hon you can flame me anytime :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom