What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...let me try it too.

Try what out ? :what:

I hope you weren't referring to your wedding dress that was torn to pieces when you tried it on last week - Apparently you didn't think that there was much difference between your 40 kg frame back then (when you got married) & your present voluptuous 120 kgs ! :unsure:

@Armstrong Did pick up on the dead-lifts again, started a few months back, cranked up my lower back for a while till a random uncle at the gym corrected my range of motion, apparently its not as simple as I had thought it would be?

Try what out ? :what:
I am going to watch that movie he suggested.

Armstrong said:
I hope you weren't referring to your wedding dress that was torn to pieces when you tried it on last week - Apparently you didn't think that there was much difference between your 40 kg frame back then (when you got married) & your present voluptuous 120 kgs ! :unsure:
120kgs????
GTH!!!
I was arba wa Khamsun Kgs when I got married and I am sitta wa khamsun kgs now.I am just right for my height.Stop getting jealous.8-)8-)8-)8-)
Just because you are overweight doesnt mean everyone else around you are also over weight.:p:

I am going to watch that movie he suggested.

120kgs????
GTH!!!
I was arba wa Khamsun Kgs when I got married and I am sitta wa khamsun kgs now.I am just right for my height.Stop getting jealous.8-)8-)8-)8-)
Just because you are overweight doesnt mean everyone else around you are also over weight.:p:

45 to 65 - You've gained 20 kgs you Fattsooo whilst your poor husband has gone from 85 down to 45 - 20 kgs just out of fear of you whilst the remaining 20 because you don't let him eat any junk food ! :unsure:

@Armstrong Did pick up on the dead-lifts again, started a few months back, cranked up my lower back for a while till a random uncle at the gym corrected my range of motion, apparently its not as simple as I had thought it would be?

No its not - If you're serious about lifting check out Stronglifts.Com - Google it !

Their program builds functional strength so that at the end of the day you don't end up with a chest that looks like a woman's bosom !

45 to 65 - You've gained 20 kgs you Fattsooo whilst your poor husband has gone from 85 down to 45 - 20 kgs just out of fear of you whilst the remaining 20 because you don't let him eat any junk food ! :unsure:

No its not - If you're serious about lifting check out Stronglifts.Com - Google it !

Their program builds functional strength so that at the end of the day you don't end up with a chest that looks like a woman's bosom !

Ironically that's exactly what I did, in fact his 5*5 program is exactly what I am following, I thought about the similar but apparently better program out of Rippetoe's stable but I didn't want to take a chance with the olympic clean and jerks/snatch exercises just yet so I settled for the simpler strong lifts program.

45 to 65 - You've gained 20 kgs you Fattsooo whilst your poor husband has gone from 85 down to 45 - 20 kgs just out of fear of you whilst the remaining 20 because you don't let him eat any junk food ! :unsure:!

doesnt arba wa Khamsun mean 54kgs???
And sitta wa khamsun kgs mean 56kgs???
My arabic is bad...but a difference of 2kgs is what i actually meant.8-)8-)8-)

You cartooon....you are fatsoooo:pissed:

@Aamna14 @Alpha1 @Marshmallow @hinduguy @Ayush @BDforever

Wouldn't you guys love to own a Wooden cottage in a valley like this ??? :ashamed:

Kashmir-nellam-valley.jpg

I didn't get an alert for this??:undecided: Who wouldn't want to live in a place like this :smitten:

I didn't get an alert for this??:undecided: Who wouldn't want to live in a place like this :smitten:
I would love to hunt here with my sons while my little daughter chases the sheep :ashamed:

( no, i'm unmarried and yeah, i fantasize like a little girl from the 60's :p: )

doesnt arba wa Khamsun mean 54kgs???
And sitta wa khamsun kgs mean 56kgs???
My arabic is bad...but a difference of 2kgs is what i actually meant.8-)8-)8-)

You cartooon....you are fatsoooo:pissed:

I thought Arba meant 4 & Khamsa meant 5 ! :unsure:

I thought Arba meant 4 & Khamsa meant 5 ! :unsure:

There was a "wa" connecting them,which you skipped very conveniently.
Did you ever pass your arabic exams???:lol:

@Alpha1
Alphee tell me what does arba wa khamsun mean???

Last edited:
@Alpha1
Alphee tell me what does arba wa khamsun mean???
5 i think :undecided:
I too sometimes don't get an alert ;
solution to this is search your name in search bar and the latest posts where you were quoted or mentioned will appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom