What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not going to let you ! :p:
tujhay pink smiley hi milli? :rofl:

Many proxies are available. :D I know being a Pakistani, you definitely know more than me. I don't have fixed mindset. If I'm wrong, i'll accept .

PS: my grandparents visited Pakistan in 2011 to homepage to our Guru's.
Excellent!! :tup: then there should be no problem ....happy @Aka123 :P

Lahori, you can't stop :eek: appa apne guru de dar teh ana eh, teh Pakistani sarkar assa nu haath jod kay visa dena. :whistle:

Don't worry I'd talk to them, I'm sure they'd refuse Visa to a Sikhni who can neither read nor write in Punjabi...heck she even speaks Gulabi Punjabi interspersed with Hindi & Sanskrit & goes by the name of Flamingo Kaur ! :p:

Don't worry I'd talk to them, I'm sure they'd refuse Visa to a Sikhni who can neither read nor write in Punjabi...heck she even speaks Gulabi Punjabi interspersed with Hindi & Sanskrit & goes by the name of Flamingo Kaur ! :p:

Phir vi visa mil jaaooga, meri Gulabi Punjabi teri punjabi toh vadiya eh. Khto khat apa punjabi eengreezi nal mix teh nahi karde. :lol:

@Armstrong I have decided upon the method of your demise. I shall bind you and take you to the vale of Kashmir in chains, head hanging and forlorn. The pristine snow of the vale shall be the instrument of your demise, I shall shove fistful after fistful of said snow down your gullet till you choke upon it and drown on dry land. Let it not be said that I am not merciful.

@Armstrong I have decided upon the method of your demise. I shall bind you and take you to the vale of Kashmir in chains, head hanging and forlorn. The pristine snow of the vale shall be the instrument of your demise, I shall shove fistful after fistful of said snow down your gullet till you choke upon it and drown on dry land. Let it not be said that I am not merciful.

Oi eik cheez tou bataaa - Do you know of any Higher Education Qualification in FOREX Trading ?

I'm thinking of an MSc in Financial Management or Financial Engineering & I wondered whether there was one that was FOREX oriented !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom