What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
flamingo is a gal ????!!!! :eek:

tatz new :D

mtlb muje lagta tha ki shez a he....

well my bad :ashamed:

@Aka123 THERE you go! Another 1!! but yes off course @Flamingo sahiba has been to Pakistan and that is how she knows we have heard of him and are denying :pleasantry:
:rofl: faragh tub parta hai when Miss. shaki dimagh always thinks that when we say no we are lying...According to Psychology, Such mentality only emerges as a projection...meaning khud kertay hain tou souch tay hain agla bhi yahin kera hoga...

I said no MANY HAVE NOT HEARD of him...coz the name was brought up on that thread where Punjbis introduce yourself and that Punjabi songs or something thread and both time at least a dozen admited they didnt know that name even! So if she still thinks this way, what can I do? All I did was say haan mein nay naam suna hai par dont know much of his tracts but coz of the ban in Pakistan against Youtube...many have no idea about SOME new people! TOU ISS mein shak kernay ki kiya baat hai and why must she write stuff like this:

bas bas thik hain yaaron. Abhi cool down @Talon and @Flamingo

Cheers!! :D

Basically when my friends get involved in a heated debate, I have to step in. :D

If you are talking about me, then go ahead and show the posts, so your comprehension skills can be addressed, also your over imaginative delusions as well.
Ok chill bro...I only mentioned you to clarify this issue not to start a new one!

No heated debates here! This is the members club!

Actually what I was asking…. I guess Flamingo is from Eastern Punjab and Talon from Western Punjab. So both of you are sisters. (You may feel the logic is weird though, but I think like that. :P)

So kya farak parta hain Honey Singh sune ho ya nahin…. aaj nahin suna, to kal sun loge.

2 of my favorite tracks are Brown Rang and Amplifier, though I am not from either Eastern or Western Punjab. :)

Lol at your logic. :lol: I don't like these songs. For me such music is nothing more than Crap. I prefer meaningful songs :rap:

PS: I was surprised to know that most of Americans in FL speaks Spanish. :o:

@Talon Im online from phone. Ill reply to your post tomorrow. Also, will share the thread link.

If you are talking about me, then go ahead and show the posts, so your comprehension skills can be addressed, also your over imaginative delusions as well.

Tomorrow, i'll share them here. This I promise you.:)

Lol at your logic. :lol: I don't like these songs. For me such music is nothing more than Crap. I prefer meaningful songs :rap:

PS: I was surprised to know that most of Americans in FL speaks Spanish. :o:

@Talon Ionline from phone. Ireply to your post tomorrow. Also, will share the thread link.

Yes they do!! Actually neighboring state to Mexico, that's why. Even I'm ( though am an Indian :D) learning Spanish these days.

Hola! Que taal ? Mui Bien, Gracias! Mein llamo Aka123! :D

bdw I'm trying a bit of Chinese as well. But Chinese is tough, real tough!!

Ni Ha, Xou Xa ha! Watta Menxa Xa Aka123! :D

Last edited:
bas bas thik hain yaaron. Abhi cool down @Talon and @Flamingo

Cheers!! :D

Basically when my friends start fighting, I have to step in. :D
Oh dont get me wrong chap I aint fighting :rofl:

I dont fight...I point out...yes sometimes it sounds nasty...but yea...

Yes they do!! Actually neighboring state to Mexico, that's why. Even I'm ( though am an Indian :D) learning SPanish these days.

Horrible language to learn if you ask me with all the gender issues :cray: I tried my hand at it but preferred German...though never perfected it then again I was learning using a CD :P

Oh dont get me wrong chap I aint fighting :rofl:

I dont fight...I point out...yes sometimes it sounds nasty...but yea...

Horrible language to learn if you ask me with all the gender issues :cray: I tried my hand at it but preferred German...though never perfected it then again I was learning using a CD :P

You are taking my posts in wrong sense and don't come to conclusions. I'll clarify tomorrow. :cray:

Yes they do!! Actually neighboring state to Mexico, that's why. Even I'm ( though am an Indian :D) learning Spanish these days.

I was surprised to know that.
Spanish is easy to learn but Chinese :crazy:

Aka123, kak vashi dela? (I know Russian):o:

Dude that doesnt sound like the Spanish in Europe...you sure that aint a local dialect...We had some Mexican scholars here for a research exchange thing and they said the Portuguese they speak isnt recognized by the European Portuguese :rofl: I assume the same for the Spanish...

I know...the language has too many characters!! :cray: I tried it for few mths when I was in grade 4 cant remember a thing!!

Ni hao...

And I think it is Wou da min se' ....

@Aka123 THERE you go! Another 1!! but yes off course @Flamingo sahiba has been to Pakistan and that is how she knows we have heard of him and are denying :pleasantry:

I have never been to Pakistan but some day for sure I'm going to visit nankana sahib.

On YouTube many People from Pakistan posts comments. My comment was based on it.

I have never been to Pakistan but some day for sure I'm going to visit nankana sahib.

On YouTube many People from Pakistan posts comments. My comment was based on it.
Yes despite the ban it is very surprising how idiots from both sides of the border manage to squeeze on youtube to fight, give galiyan and some chill minded lads give thanks to Indian songs....

I have been to Pakistan every 1,2 or 3 years...so I think I should be able to give you a much better insight then you can imagine...please dont come with a fixed mindset, it helps no one!

Dude that doesnt sound like the Spanish in Europe...you sure that aint a local dialect...We had some Mexican scholars here for a research exchange thing and they said the Portuguese they speak isnt recognized by the European Portuguese :rofl: I assume the same for the Spanish...

I know...the language has too many characters!! :cray: I tried it for few mths when I was in grade 4 cant remember a thing!!

Ni hao...

And I think it is Wou da min se' ....

Correct!! Chinese I am learning from a Good friend of mine, so I'm not very sure how to write it.

Spanish, it depends, Que taal is a very informal way, you can either say QUe taal or say Como Estas or Como Estas (tu) or Como Esta Usted (Very Formal) way.

My Teacher, she is from Argentina, and Spain and Argentina use the same dialect. Mexico and few other South American countries have local Dialects. :)

Yes despite the ban it is very surprising how idiots from both sides of the border manage to squeeze on youtube to fight, give galiyan and some chill minded lads give thanks to Indian songs....

I have been to Pakistan every 1,2 or 3 years...so I think I should be able to give you a much better insight then you can imagine...please dont come with a fixed mindset, it helps no one!

Many proxies are available. :D I know being a Pakistani, you definitely know more than me. I don't have fixed mindset. If I'm wrong, i'll accept .

PS: my grandparents visited Pakistan in 2011 to homepage to our Guru's.

Correct!! Chinese I am learning from a Good friend of mine, so I'm not very sure how to write it.

Spanish, it depends, Que taal is a very informal way, you can either say QUe taal or say Como Estas or Como Estas (tu) or Como Esta Usted (Very Formal) way.

My Teacher, she is from Argentina, and Spain and Argentina use the same dialect. Mexico and few other South American countries have local Dialects. :)
Yea I am more familiar with the como estas :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom