What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know you enjoyed it :D

I hate you now :cray: I have never been to any Pakistani concert except the one they had on New Yr in Islamabad some 7 yrs ago :cray:

We wanted to go to this Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's concert in London...DAMN the ticket prices were crazy....cheap ones finished with the blink of an eye and the expensive ones were not worth going there and sitting at the back after paying that much :cray:

And here it was only 25$. The person who invited he. he was so much hospitable. Har 2 min mein aake pooch raja tha, 'sab thik hain na'. He was so senior to us, we were really getting embarrassed. We were sitting at the back side, but he came and pushed us too the front row. And u know what, he's the president of the Pakistani Association here.

One more amazing thing, he's the main person, who organizes the South Asian Diwali party here!! :)

Aur the food was so amazing!! It was very similar to the Shahi food we get in Kolkata. The taste was so familiar to me.

Along with that, kaal bahut din baad I was absorbed by the Desi ambience coz after a long time I saw girls wearing Saree and Salwar. You hardly see that here.

And here it was only 25$. The person who invited he. he was so much hospitable. Har 2 min mein aake pooch raja tha, 'sab thik hain na'. He was so senior to us, we were really getting embarrassed. We were sitting at the back side, but he came and pushed us too the front row. And u know what, he's the president of the Pakistani Association here.

One more amazing thing, he's the main person, who organizes the South Asian Diwali party here!! :)
Thats nice to hear....Well our hospitality is MASHALLAH ;)

I remember when I moved to a new location and my supervisor couldnt pick me at the airport a Pakistani couple ...wife was pregnant picked me up late afternoon, fed me and dropped me to my hostel...

I have also not forgotten Arab hospitality...When I was in UK, my sis and I were the not only new but also the only Pakistanis in our department and the Arabs did all the preparations for Eid, invited us and didnt even ask us to bring disposable utensils (which was not hard but we took some juices anyway)...

I also have not forgotten Iranian hospitality, I had actually rented a room at an Iranian couple's place...when we moved in, on that day the lady (again pregnant) had made a feast for us!! :blink:

When you are alone in a foreign country all this feels MORE AWESOME than in words :ashamed:

Last edited:
lso the only Pakistanis in our department and the Arabs did all the preparations for Eid, invited us and didnt even ask us to bring disposable ute
Thats nice to hear....Well our hospitality is MASHALLAH ;)

I remember when I moved to a new location and my supervisor couldnt pick me at the airport a Pakistani couple ...wife was pregnant picked me up late afternoon, fed me and dropped me to my hostel...

I have also not forgotten Arab hospitality...When I was in UK, my sis and I were the not only new but also the only Pakistanis in our department and the Arabs did all the preparations for Eid, invited us and didnt even ask us to bring disposable utensils (which was not hard but we took some juices anyway)...

I also have not forgotten Iranian hospitality, I had actually rented a room at an Iranian couple's place...when we moved in, on that day the lady (again pregnant) had made a feast for us!! :blink:

When you are alone in a foreign country all this feels MORE AWESOME than in words :ashamed:

True!! Even I'm aware of Arabs and Iranians here. They are nice. Actually the place were I stay, majority here are from Saudi, Iraq, Iran, India, Pakistan. Weekend evenings, I sit in Starbucks with a coffee and gossip with 3 friends of mine, who are from Riyadh. :)

True!! Even I'm aware of Arabs and Iranians here. They are nice. Actually the place were I stay, majority here are from Saudi, Iraq, Iran, India, Pakistan. Weekend evenings, I sit in Starbucks with a coffee and gossip with 3 friends of mine, who are from Riyadh. :)
:sick: I hate coffee....it stinks and smells weird!! I am not even a tea person unless it is lemongrass tea or kahva or green tea :D

:sick: I hate coffee....it stinks and smells weird!! I am not even a tea person unless it is lemongrass tea or kahva or green tea :D

You are a health conscious person Lollzz!! :D Anyhow Green tea is good, but I love tea and Coffee. :P

You are a health conscious person Lollzz!! :D Anyhow Green tea is good, but I love tea and Coffee. :P
Oh no I am not...I eat normal oily desi food :P

I just dont drink coffee coz of its smell :unsure: cant really eat or drink smelly stuff...I was once offered this smelly Korean food...Good God! I couldnt bring it close to my mouth :sick: no offence and I am very tolerant with food from diff countries...but if something irritates my nose...I cant have it ...

Oh no I am not...I eat normal oily desi food :P

I just dont drink coffee coz of its smell :unsure: cant really eat or drink smelly stuff...I was once offered this smelly Korean food...Good God! I couldnt bring it close to my mouth :sick: no offence and I am very tolerant with food from diff countries...but if something irritates my nose...I cant have it ...

hehe…. true it's completely your own choice, I was just joking!! :D

good night everyone

Good Night Alpha!!

i guess this is the only proper section to ask.....has anybody heard "brown rang"?? by honey singh ??.

in pakistan

i guess this is the only proper section to ask.....has anybody heard "brown rang"?? by honey singh ??.

in pakistan
Nope :disagree: many have not even heard of honey singh I only know coz I have heard some of his songs in Indian movies

yeah... well i remember back to back indian songs being played in a pakistani wedding... i was like....yo :D
Just because they are being played doesnt mean the player knows who sang them....most of the time it is a remix cd no one cares whose the singer...if it is pleasant enough to hear we will play it :unsure:

Most of them but won't admit. :secret:

@LoveIcon Kaka, tu sunaya eh? :D

Whats with this shakki mentality?! :unsure:

Makes me think you guys lie and are always on denial mode maybe that is why you think everyother person (esp Pakistani) is also :undecided:

yeah... well i remember back to back indian songs being played in a pakistani wedding... i was like....yo :D

You can see on YouTube comments. Many Pakistani post there. Yo yo honey singh but I I don't like him. :o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom