@Alpha1
You gave me a like at lightening speed.
OMG!

Why did you change your profile pic???
You confused me:angry:

writing an article ; don't have time to compose posts :(
listening to just dance by Lady gaga over and over again
The weather is foggy here

The Knight in shinnig Armour look suites me more 8-)

yeah i was sitting in the live posts thats why

Yeah right... knight on a cat! with girly stuff.. :lol:

@Armstrong When I annihilate your people, will you beg for a quick death or choose a dignified end?

@Oscar Well, another talib sympathizer joined the fray on PDF, enjoy.

@Talon , @Marshmallow ….. it was an awesome show yesterday….. jaesa food waesa music… wah!! maaza a gaya… :D

Saiyonee, Dosti, Duma dum mast kalandar, Dil dil Pakistan were some of the songs played. At the end it was the National Anthem. The tune of your National Anthem is awesome. I love it!!

@Talon , @Marshmallow ….. it was an awesome show yesterday….. jaesa food waesa music… wah!! maaza a gaya… :D

Saiyonee, Dosti, Duma dum mast kalandar, Dil dil Pakistan were some of the songs played. At the end it was the National Anthem. The tune of your National Anthem is awesome. I love it!!
Good to know you enjoyed it :D

I hate you now :cray: I have never been to any Pakistani concert except the one they had on New Yr in Islamabad some 7 yrs ago :cray:

We wanted to go to this Rahat Fateh Ali Khan's concert in London...DAMN the ticket prices were crazy....cheap ones finished with the blink of an eye and the expensive ones were not worth going there and sitting at the back after paying that much :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom