What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see on YouTube comments. Many Pakistani post there. Yo yo honey singh but I I don't like him. :o:
Youtube doesnt work in Pakistan...SO MANY dont even get the opportunity nor wanna waste time....

Most would be living overseas like me...OR the "many" are prob a handful who have those proxy thingy...

You can see on YouTube comments. Many Pakistani post there. Yo yo honey singh but I I don't like him. :o:
hmmmm true.....well its good...both the nations at least share some love in one thing and tat is music....i.e. indipop culture in india was started by pakistani singers back in 80s :)

Just because they are being played doesnt mean the player knows who sang them....most of the time it is a remix cd no one cares whose the singer...if it is pleasant enough to hear we will play it :unsure:

Whats with this shakki mentality?! :unsure:

Makes me think you guys lie and are always on denial mode maybe that is why you think everyother person (esp Pakistani) is also :undecided:

Once I discussing Khalistan issue with him. He said, he wants Indian Punjab to merge with Pakistani Punjab and the merged Punjab would be named Greater Punjab.

When I ask 'what about we Sikhs?'. He replied, I don't have any love for you, just kill each other:blah: :blah: and etc. We want Khalistan, so that India will will loose Kashmir & we'll control over the Water. His comments aavailable on PDF.

I don't need to lie or deny. Anyone would hate a ppersonwho thinks like him.

Once I discussing Khalistan issue with him. He said, he wants Indian Punjab to merge with Pakistani Punjab and the merged Punjab would be named Greater Punjab.

When I ask 'what about we Sikhs?'. He replied, I don't have any love for you, just kill each other:blah: :blah: and etc. We want Khalistan, so that India will will loose Kashmir & we'll control over the Water. His comments aavailable on PDF.

You have said your say...let him say his...I dont judge from 1 sided POV...

Plus many Punjabis want a greater Punjab...But I have not heard of one saying such things @RangerPK are these true?

2ndly @Flamingo I was not talking about him alone! So I am not sure why you brought only his story and ignored those of the other Indians who are in denial mode 95% of the time they are here...As though ONLY Pakistan suffers problems and they enjoy detailing it while giving a blind eye to their own...My own thread about shit things desi say shows how Indians all over that thread denied everything by trying to bring in FEW women who have rejected them....

Go ahead. :drag:

Yes go ahead...its a free forum :D

Actually what I was asking…. I guess Flamingo is from Eastern Punjab and Talon from Western Punjab. So both of you are sisters. (You may feel the logic is weird though, but I think like that. :P)

So kya farak parta hain Honey Singh sune ho ya nahin…. aaj nahin suna, to kal sun loge.

2 of my favorite tracks are Brown Rang and Amplifier, though I am not from either Eastern or Western Punjab. :)

Actually what I was asking…. I guess Flamingo is from Eastern Punjab and Talon from Western Punjab. So both of you are sisters. (You may feel the logic is weird though, but I think like that. :P)

So kya farak parta hain Honey Singh sune ho ya nahin…. aaj nahin suna, to kal sun loge.

2 of my favorite tracks are Brown Rang and Amplifier, though I am not from either Eastern or Western Punjab. :)
:rofl: faragh tub parta hai when Miss. shaki dimagh always thinks that when we say no we are lying...According to Psychology, Such mentality only emerges as a projection...meaning khud kertay hain tou souch tay hain agla bhi yahin kera hoga...

I said no MANY HAVE NOT HEARD of him...coz the name was brought up on that thread where Punjbis introduce yourself and that Punjabi songs or something thread and both time at least a dozen admited they didnt know that name even! So if she still thinks this way, what can I do? All I did was say haan mein nay naam suna hai par dont know much of his tracts but coz of the ban in Pakistan against Youtube...many have no idea about SOME new people! TOU ISS mein shak kernay ki kiya baat hai and why must she write stuff like this:

Most of them but won't admit.

If you are talking about me, then go ahead and show the posts, so your comprehension skills can be addressed, also your over imaginative delusions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom