What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you know about beauty ? :what:

You - a Fatty from Islo who applies white powder to her face because she wants to look like a Kashmiri & not the Chocolate Brownie she is ? :whistle:
this happens in lhr only n not anywhere else:tsk:

So @Marshmallow why are you an atheist ? :undecided:
seriously ; sometimes your posts make me choke in laughter :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
..........................................................................................................................................................
@RAMPAGE @hinduguy I am writting a poem ;) besides a PDF related article

So @Marshmallow why are you an atheist ? :undecided:
im not:disagree:

seriously ; sometimes your posts make me choke in laughter :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
..........................................................................................................................................................
@RAMPAGE @hinduguy I am writting a poem ;) besides a PDF related article
hes like dat because he is in to philosophy:crazy::rolleyes:

@Oscar A small time cannibal is that old man, I speak of genocide, of soil drenched in the blood of the young and old alike. There is no parity between us, specially since you have folks like @Armstrong weighing you down, I suggest you kill that bugger to improve your chances.:partay:

Seems like your predictions from a month or so back wrt Iran might become reality..

oh nai yar;
Its named
'' to the Monsters of the past''
It will an inspirational poem
;)
I will post it on Defence.pk
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Bas kar ab bara hoja ....... thoray hi arsay mai tu abu ban jai ga :angry:

Manay to dafa kar diya hay yar;
Bus monsters ko alwida kehna hay ;)
with a piece of my mind
abu abu mujhay ye chahiay ... abu abu mainay wahan jana hai .... abu abu abu abu abu :hitwall:

Freaking out much ??? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom