What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok!! :) Even I'm very much inactive these days. Very cold …. what's the temp ?
It snowed yesterday and today...I am guessing about -1 its just the starting :cray:

Sooo...how have you been? Sorry I didnt really get any mentions...with the new look and everything...even some of my old thanks and quotes vanished :blink:

am guessing about -1 its just the starting
It snowed yesterday and today...I am guessing about -1 its just the starting :cray:

Sooo...how have you been? Sorry I didnt really get any mentions...with the new look and everything...even some of my old thanks and quotes vanished :blink:

I am good!! Lots of work, study etc!!

Here where I stay Temp is normal 20 deg C. U know the place where I used to stay a year back, I have witnessed -33 deg there . :D

U like snow ?

I am good!! Lots of work, study etc!!

Here where I stay Temp is normal 20 deg C. U know the place where I used to stay a year back, I have witnessed -33 deg there . :D
*faints*

Man what sort of clothes can you wear that will keep you warm in that temperature?! :blink:

*faints*

Man what sort of clothes can you wear that will keep you warm in that temperature?! :blink:

hahah…… yes had thick jackets and stuff!! Well the state is Minnesota in US. It's a very cold state. Todays temp is -25 there. :P

hahah…… yes had thick jackets and stuff!! Well the state is Minnesota in US. It's a very cold state. Todays temp is -25 there. :P
Bordering Canada! Why am I not surprised at the temp :P

Bordering Canada! Why am I not surprised at the temp :P

Yeah!! :D

bdw tonight I am going for a Live Junoon Concert, organized by the Pakistani Association here. Basically it's for Fund raising for the Natural Calamities in Pakistan. :)

bdw tonight I am going for a Live Junoon Concert, organized by the Pakistani Association here. Basically it's for Fund raising for the Natural Calamities in Pakistan. :)
WOW!! you Lucky Duck!! :angry: I have never been to any of their concerts :cray: They are always in a diff city from me or preforming during my exams or when my thesis is due :cray:

Didnt they have 1 yesterday?! :unsure:

WOW!! you Lucky Duck!! :angry: I have never been to any of their concerts :cray: They are always in a diff city from me or preforming during my exams or when my thesis is due :cray:

yeah!! really lucky!! bdw the person who gave me the ticket ( a senior manager in the org where I work and a Pakistani) , he was saying, there'll be food and music and dance and Junoon show and also a fund raising program.
Then he added you can skip that Fund raising part as it's for Natural Calamities in Pakistan. Well I was thinking what was the necessary to add that as if I can contribute (moreover for such a good cause) for India and USA, I can very well do the same for Pakistan.

Didnt they have 1 yesterday?! :unsure:

What yesterday ? :undecided:

yeah!! really lucky!! bdw the person who gave me the ticket ( a senior manager in the org where I work and a Pakistani) , he was saying, there'll be food and music and dance and Junoon show and also a fund raising program.
Then he added you can skip that Fund raising part as it's for Natural Calamities in Pakistan. Well I was thinking what was the necessary to add that as if I can contribute (moreover for such a good cause) for India and USA, I can very well do the same for Pakistan.
Yea that was awkward that he had to add the last bit...

What yesterday ? :undecided:
I dotn know I saw somewhere online it said they had 1 on 6th December...so am not sure if it is same one...forgot to check the year though some stuff is always soo old :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom