What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed this post now;
yeah he is MIA ; he said he was busy in his personal life

Thanks alphee....
I thought he was posted to a remote location.But just today morning I saw him picking up a fight.....Lol.
Thats called aadat se majboor.:devil:

Thanks alphee....
I thought he was posted to a remote location.But just today morning I saw him picking up a fight.....Lol.
Thats called aadat se majboor.
He is not a millitary professional :)
he is an Army brat though

bloody hell....

Ba5AxQuCQAA9bn_.jpg:large

I cannot believe this.... this is so sickening statement by nawaz kingo !

Maam @levina

So, how was your working day today?

Any review on the movies....?

Maam @levina

So, how was your working day today?

Any review on the movies....?

Saturday is a holiday nohhhhhh.

Frankly speaking i watched seven last nite.,..it was good but the murders were.....OMG..:bad:.I used to shut my eyes whenever Brad Pit and Freeman went to a crime scene.
Unforgiven.,...I.....I didnt complete it...infact i just saw the first half....or may be just 1/3rd.:ashamed:

Saturday is a holiday nohhhhhh.

Frankly speaking i watched seven last nite.,..it was good but the murders were.....OMG..:bad:.I used to shut my eyes whenever Brad Pit and Freeman went to a crime scene.
Unforgiven.,...I.....I didnt complete it...infact i just saw the first half....or may be just 1/3rd.:ashamed:

The ending of Seven is intense.

@Talon ….. hey where have you been?? Long time!! I quoted u quite a few times… but you had vanished!! How are you ? :)

@Talon ….. hey where have you been?? Long time!! I quoted u quite a few times… but you had vanished!! How are you ? :)
Hi @Aka123

I am ok...cooollldd weather but still alive...yea had tons on my plate still do...but a little more balanced now :D

I thought instead of opening 1-2 threads and doing 1-2 pages of drama I am leaving....dont goo...I have to go ...So...I cut the crap and left :P

Hi @Aka123

I am ok...cooollldd weather but still alive...yea had tons on my plate still do...but a little more balanced now :D

I thought instead of opening 1-2 threads and doing 1-2 pages of drama I am leaving....dont goo...I have to go ...So...I cut the crap and left :P

ok!! :) Even I'm very much inactive these days. Very cold …. what's the temp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom