What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great....food..food everywhere!....invitations to relatives houses and food....I'm lovin it!

Mrs rice is the whitest black woman in the history of the US-The Great Robin Williams!
she must be using fair and lovely.. .. :)
what is the occasion ... any festival there?

Mrs rice is the whitest black woman in the history of the US-The Great Robin Williams!
she actually mentions,during her discourse,that her role models r white men.
btw u may find d summit pretty interesting..

what did you get for your relatives?
chocolates? toys? gadgets?

Chocolates.....loads of em.....couldn't get gadgets because the stupid travel agent booked me a shitty domestic flight(no direct flights from georgia) that gave a lot less weight for checked luggage than I would have got otherwise!

Chocolates.....loads of em.....couldn't get gadgets because the stupid travel agent booked me a shitty domestic flight(no direct flights from georgia) that gave a lot less weight for checked luggage than I would have got otherwise!
how much baggage allowance you got in that domestic flight...

not always :D i will not get married so quickly, i want to enjoy 10 years from now at least :chilli:

C'mmon!! I have seen how the definition of "enjoyment" changes like seasons. Experience buddy,this is experience speaking. It does not take much time for a cat to throw the milk plate away and shout for fresh fishes only :partay:

C'mmon!! I have seen how the definition of "enjoyment" changes like seasons. Experience buddy,this is experience speaking. It does not take much time for a cat to throw the milk plate away and shout for fresh fishes only :partay:

talking about yourself ? :sarcastic:
My first goal is to earn huge money, build a duplex house, buy mersedes SLS amg car :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom