What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srinivas i wanted to show you something.....
Anniversary | 06 Dec 1992 | When India demolished, its 465 year old Mosque. | Page 7
dont post anything there...just go through post number 134 by mohit V,he has posted a Wikipedia link which shocked me.Is that true?? is all that i want to know.

Islamic conquest of India is a Bloody chapter in world History, every time a city fell for the Islamic invaders they used to round the Brahmins and others who refused to convert and massacre them.

The count is in lakhs and Millions.

Regarding Tipu he is a Muslim Ruler who has his religious influence, again it is politics.

He may not be a tolerant guy but has not antagonized Hindus because he needed their support.

Or he is a tolerant guy who converted 500 hindus just to please his cabinet which has major islamic influence. Compared to Gaznavi, timur and Ghori ..... we can say tipu time is a peaceful one.

Akbar the Great is a tolerant guy for sure.

Or he is a tolerant guy who converted 500 hindus just to please his cabinet which has major islamic influence. Compared to Gaznavi, timur and Ghori ..... we can say tipu time is a peaceful one.
I'll have to read my history books again....:(

I was just kidding ! :D

ist2_3929480_punch_in_the_face_impact.jpg

Crybaby at it again,he makes us look weak(as usual):pissed::pissed::pissed:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Islamic conquest of India is a Bloody chapter in world History, every time a city fell for the Islamic invaders they used to round the Brahmins and others who refused to convert and massacre them.

The count is in lakhs and Millions.

Regarding Tipu he is a Muslim Ruler who has his religious influence, again it is politics.

He may not be a tolerant guy but has not antagonized Hindus because he needed their support.

Akbar the Great is a tolerant guy for sure.
The brahmins were unpopular among the small folk anyway !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom