What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
dieting doesnt mean that you stop taking vitamins, EFAs [fish oil], iron, zinc, calcium etc 40gram minimum protein /day etc

Molvi sahib to Angrez: janat mien Hoorain milain gi.

Angrez: Hoorain kiya hoti hain?

Molvi sahib: wohi jo tumhen duniya mien milli hoi hain :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
leader sahib, 2-3 hooron ke naam he bata dein

Don't listen to the people around....everyone has his way of life his body and his instructions to work upon.

People here in Pak often exaggerate things out of proportion to make it look all good or vice versa.

When in a growing age....take a balanced diet, including everything that's healthy.
(Healthy eating for teens - Live Well - NHS Choices)

Keep your weight and growth in check.And take as least amount of tension as you can.Force yourself to take part in some healthy activities.Trust me if your body is healthy and the metabolism is fine it'll talk to you and will make you do stuff.....and will ask you to skip that rope and take those high jumps.
The golden rule , "Excess of everything is bad".
ty doc...very encouragin:police:

whenever i wanna hav these meals,i ask innocently to all da availabe docs around n being nice or wht they always say positive abt junk ;) so theres nothin wrong in havin today:lol:

but afta regular lectures dat u often hear around u,dat confuses bt who cares ;) i hav solution, to ask only those docs whom will only reply positively;)

haha

dieting doesnt mean that you stop taking vitamins, EFAs [fish oil], iron, zinc, calcium etc 40gram minimum protein /day etc

leader sahib, 2-3 hooron ke naam he bata dein
yes c,isnt it:agree::happy:

tnx manti

EFAs -- fish oil has only essential fatty acids whereas cod liver oil as vit A/D aswell----- they will reduce fat cravings

@Marshmallow

I saw a new you....multi coloured and kitten faced :devil:,though @Alpha1 might not like what i am going to post

image.jpg

ideally you show have 1/3 roti [carbs] + 1/3 protien [pulses/meat] + 1/3 veggies [salad] ---> this small serving 4-5 times/day rather than 2-3 big meals/day

if you are planning a cheat meal, eat it early in the day.. if you eat at dinner and then go to bed ----> all will go into fat stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom