What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush
When free read this.....just another way engineering students pass their exams :D

1.jpg

@Srinivas @DRAY
Tell me was Tipu sultan so bad that he went on killing hindus in India???
I thought of him as a hero....

So @levina what kind of an Engineer are you ? :what:

I wanted to be a Civil Engineer ! :ashamed:

Thank god you are not one.....otherwise you would have broken every structure you constructed with just your weight...:D

@Srinivas @DRAY

Tipu is a brave and is called Tiger of Mysore, I have seen the places and fort at which he fought the battle.

Regarding his rule, Majority Islamic rulers never tried to antagonize Hindus as Hindus are a majority here and the ruler needs their support otherwise there will be rebellions and instability.

@Srinivas @DRAY

Thank god you are not one.....otherwise you would have broken every structure you constructed with just your weight...:D
yaar the local hindu leaders showed great loyalty to haider ali and tipu !!!

Tipu is a brave and is called Tiger of Mysore, I have seen the places and fort at which he fought the battle.

Regarding his rule, Majority Islamic rulers never tried to antagonize Hindus as Hindus are a majority here and the ruler needs their support otherwise there will be rebellions and instability.

Srinivas i wanted to show you something.....
Anniversary | 06 Dec 1992 | When India demolished, its 465 year old Mosque. | Page 7
dont post anything there...just go through post number 134 by mohit V,he has posted a Wikipedia link which shocked me.Is that true?? is all that i want to know.

@Srinivas @DRAY

Yes! He had his share of religious intolerance. Forced conversion, killing, destroying temples, probably for him it was his religious duty. Some of the google results below:

Tipu Sultan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE OF TIPU SULTAN
HaindavaKeralam - Tippu Sultan's Genocide Against Hindus of Malabar - First Jihad Against Hindus Of Malabar- Part 1
HaindavaKeralam - Temples destroyed by Tippu Sultan - First Jihad Against Hindus Of Malabar- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom