What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhh..so it was a mistake?

What did Rampi do, did he hit on you?

@Flamingo is going through those days that all women go when they're frustrated that those last amounts of belly flab don't go away no matter how many hours they put in Aerobics hence why they're so snappy & angry afterwards ! :unsure:

@Armstrong I have decided upon the method of your demise. I shall bind you and take you to the vale of Kashmir in chains, head hanging and forlorn. The pristine snow of the vale shall be the instrument of your demise, I shall shove fistful after fistful of said snow down your gullet till you choke upon it and drown on dry land. Let it not be said that I am not merciful.
keep dreaming dude and lay your paws off my bro ;)

Oi eik cheez tou bataaa - Do you know of any Higher Education Qualification in FOREX Trading ?

I'm thinking of an MSc in Financial Management or Financial Engineering & I wondered whether there was one that was FOREX oriented !

Yaara FOREX is so not my scene, I have no idea. Will ask my cousin, he's a trader.

Oi eik cheez tou bataaa - Do you know of any Higher Education Qualification in FOREX Trading ?

I'm thinking of an MSc in Financial Management or Financial Engineering & I wondered whether there was one that was FOREX oriented !
:hitwall: abhi tak

@Dillinger

I did not !!!

It seems that your friend doesn't knows the difference joking and hitting on someone. :o:

@Flamingo is going through those days that all women go when they're frustrated that those last amounts of belly flab don't go away no matter how many hours they put in Aerobics hence why they're so snappy & angry afterwards ! :unsure:

Simple solution, light squats and deadlifts to get the RMR up, lower carbs ratio in the diet and a measured amount of refined crabs just before the workout (either that or a fast acting oral glucose supplement- glucogel will do fine) and intensive HTT. Will kill the flab.

keep dreaming dude and lay your paws off my bro ;)

Fine, you get to choke on the snow too and join your brother in Buttsy heaven.:lol:

Last edited:

I got pissed off due to idiotic unwanted comments. I know you are a Fat Hippopotamus and you definitely need to join Aerobics. :devil:

I got pissed off due to idiotic unwanted comments. I know you are a Fat Hippopotamus and you definitely need to join Aerobics. :devil:

Aerobics & Yoga - These things are for women ! :bad:

Men lift weights ! :smokin:

@Armstrong Has a belly but he also has considerable lean mass and as such he can easily shred if he just modulates some of the processed and refined stuff out of his daily intake.

Both lifting and running is important Buttsy, if your aerobic and anaerobic stamina is in the dumps then your muscles are going to be under utilized and render less than useful.

Sure, i'll do that. I spent almost 3 weeks in US, went to LA, Fl and SD. San Diego is also beautiful.

You are an exception. Tu weight utayega toh tera w8 kon uteayga. :rofl:

Great!! I haven't been to San Diego but have been to LA, SFO. For Thanksgiving Holiday, I just came back from NYC, Washington DC and Boston.

Boston mein there are lots of Punjabi restaurant. Few very famous are Punjabi Dhaba, Punjab Palace, Kabab Factory. There's another called Kashmir Restaurant. Darbar Pakistani Restaurant is also famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom