What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
People I hate most:
1)Right wing nutjobs
2)Religious Bigots

That is not nice of you,mocking my brother and only because he is a bit overweight(350 kilo,771 pounds).:nono:
He has other qualities(we will find out some day).
:yay:

No never,why you ask?

Then how did u msg me man that day ? At that time I didn't notice. Now suddenly I saw. Or did you cross that Millions of post Count ?

Then how did u msg me man that day ? At that time I didn't notice. Now suddenly I saw. Or did you cross that Millions of post Count ?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAHAAAHA,we all can,didnt you know?:omghaha:

Sorry to interrupt but pm facility is available now to all not just mods.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAHAAAHA,we all can,didnt you know?:omghaha:

Nope!! I never saw earlier, but now I see I can reply u… Lol!! what happened rule changed ?

Sorry to interrupt but pm facility is available now to all not just mods.

oh ok Thanks, I didn't know, guess this is available recently right?

People I hate most:
1)Right wing nutjobs
2)Religious Bigots

What happened man ?

Nope!! I never saw earlier, but now I see I can reply u… Lol!! what happened rule changed ?

oh ok Thanks, I didn't know, guess this is available recently right?

What happened man ?

Well...I was just going through some threads...here and I saw this trend Religious bigots hold similar views even when they are fighting each other.....they just fight for different version of it.....they are the same everywhere....a big problem that needs to be dealt with....BTW which state u in now??

Well...I was just going through some threads...here and I saw this trend Religious bigots hold similar views even when they are fighting each other.....they just fight for different version of it.....they are the same everywhere....a big problem that needs to be dealt with....BTW which state u in now??

oh ok!! I am back in Florida. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom