What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grad student....working in-campus(not real 'work').....and yes Dhaka is where I'm from!

Wah!!

1467250_592540377448717_2065103907_n.jpg

If my location was Georgia, I would have requested you to bring some DHakai Biriyani, when you come. :P

Last edited:
You have said your say...let him say his...I dont judge from 1 sided POV...

Plus many Punjabis want a greater Punjab...But I have not heard of one saying such things @RangerPK are these true?

2ndly @Flamingo I was not talking about him alone! So I am not sure why you brought only his story and ignored those of the other Indians who are in denial mode 95% of the time they are here...As though ONLY Pakistan suffers problems and they enjoy detailing it while giving a blind eye to their own...My own thread about shit things desi say shows how Indians all over that thread denied everything by trying to bring in FEW women who have rejected them....

My Bad Talon! Last night, I was online from PH, so thought you bought this discussion from Khalistan thread here but it wasn't the case, as you quoted to the post that I made in this thread. :ashamed:

I'm sharing one of the post of RangerPk. Apparently, he won't remember it, as he posted it on Jun 18, 2013.

Who cares about Sikh and their Khalistan movement, they can fight the Indian government and start killing each other. It would weaken India and losen their grip over occupied Kashmir.

In the end it all comes down to Kashmir and water for Pakistan. no body has any burning love in their heart for Sikhs.

I often hear Pakistani's on PDF using the term 'Greater Punjab' i.e. Indian Punjab Merging with Pakistani Punjab. I've myself seen a small group of Khalistani supports chanting 'Khalistan Zindabad' at the Golden Temple.

I hope you know that Khalistani's don't have anything to do with Greater Punjab. They want Lahore to be there Capital and not a merge with Pakistan. There are handful # of People in Punjab and some NRI's who still dream of Khalistan. However, in reality people of Punjab have rejected it.

We Sikhs and Muslims have nothing in common. Therefore, I fail to understand why we should join Pakistan? What benefits we'll get that we are not getting in India? etc etc.... India and Pakistan should be content with what every they have, try to end this enmity and promote friendly relations. This is what everyone wants & not the changing of Boundaries....

I call spade a spade and can speak on my Behalf; not on others & I don't have a denial Mode. We both have common problems, tell me which person/country is immune from Problems. I always accept our problems head on. There are Pakistani brethren on PDF too who are in Denial Mode & thinks that it's Indians who only suffers...Lol this feeling is mutual. :lol:. Moreover, I didn't visit your thread, so cannot comment on it. :angel:

Last edited:
My Bad Talon! Last night, I was online from PH, so though you bought this discussion from Khalistan thread here but it wasn't the case, as you quoted to the post that I made in this thread. :ashamed:

I'm sharing one of the post of RangerPk. Apparently, he won't remember it, as he posted it on Jun 18, 2013.

I often hear Pakistani's on PDF using the term 'Greater Punjab' i.e. Indian Punjab Merging with Pakistani Punjab. I've myself seen a small group of Khalistani supports chanting 'Khalistan Zindabad' at the Golden Temple.

I hope you know that Khalistani's don't have anything to do with Greater Punjab. They want Lahore to be there Capital and not a merge with Pakistan. There are handful # of People in Punjab and some NRI's who still dream of Khalistan. However, in reality people of Punjab have rejected it.
We Sikhs and Muslims have nothing in common. Therefore, I fail to understand why we should join Pakistan? What benefits we'll get that we are not getting in India? etc etc.... India and Pakistan should be content with what every they have, try to end this enmity and promote friendly relations. This is what everyone wants & not the changing of Boundaries....

I call spade a spade and can speak on my Behalf; not on others & I don't have a denial Mode. We both have common problems, tell me which person/country is immune from Problems. I always accept our problems head on. There are Pakistani brethren on PDF too who are in Denial Mode & thinks that it's Indians who only suffers...Lol this feeling is mutual. :lol:. Moreover, I didn't visit your thread, so cannot comment on it. :angel:

You can tell this to your Sikh brothers, who seem to be in a disagreement with you, not random Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum.

You people are in denial of reality. Which is expected from Indians. When ever reality comes hitting on them, they change the topic to Pakistan and Muslim bashing, which has nothing to with the topic. E.g Indian killing rampage of Sikh.

Go cry a river.

PS: is this your new ID on Pakistan Defence Forum because your other one got banned and suspended for good? Still obsessed with Pakistan, are you?

You can tell this to your Sikh brothers, who seem to be in a disagreement with you, not random Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum.

You people are in denial of reality. Which is expected from Indians. When ever reality comes hitting on them, they change the topic to Pakistan and Muslim bashing, which has nothing to with the topic. E.g Indian killing rampage of Sikh.

Go cry a river.

Spare me from your Idiocity. Had, I wanted to discuss something with you, I would have mentioned you in the Quote. If you don't have knowladge about the TOPIC, refrain yourself from Pissing on it. Now, don't bother to quote me:hitwall:

PS: is this your new ID on Pakistan Defence Forum because your other one got banned and suspended for good? Still obsessed with Pakistan, are you?

This is the only ID/Username I have. I'm not obsessed with Pakistan...Neither a Racist like you.....Now spare me from your BS....:crazy:

Last edited:
So @Aamna14 ,im beginning to think you belong to the 1% of the strong ones(some interesting posts,only some) of the weak gender.:coffee::smokin:

The term "weak gender" is conveniently designated by men for their own reasons :D Though coming from a Turk i must really take that as a compliment :)

So @Aamna14 ,im beginning to think you belong to the 1% of the strong ones(some interesting posts,only some) of the weak gender.:coffee::smokin:

I don't know which "only some" posts you are referring to here buts thanks anyways, for the brief time i am here i would like to have meaningful discussions.

I don't know which "only some" posts you are referring to here buts thanks anyways, for the brief time i am here i would like to have meaningful discussions.
You said it yourself''coming from a Turk''i couldnt resist,knew you would come back on that:smart:

@Flamingo Why sooo early????? dont tell me you are going on a trip to kashmir :P Btw Thanks and wish you the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom