What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@levina

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy 2014 to you all. Poka :wave:

Hey Merry christmas to you too.....but where are you going???:what:

Now @kurup @nair @thesolar65@jbgt90
Stand up and go to the corner of the class.Face the wall and remain there for 30mins.

You ask me why???:mad:
When you guys quoted flamingo's post i got some "false" alerts,just bcoz you guys forgot to edit out my name from it.8-)

@levina

I can't say about others, but this winter I am going to join silver jubilee celebration of our Engg. batch mates at our Alma mater (2days) and then join my school time friends for a picnic. This vacation is a small one, only for 9 days!! Last 2days including New Year with family at Puri, Odisha.

906_791409387542756_1448098370_n.jpg

Tauba yahan ke log nahin sudhar sakte

@levina

I can't say about others, but this winter I am going to join silver jubilee celebration of our Engg. batch mates at our Alma mater (2days) and then join my school time friends for a picnic. This vacation is a small one, only for 9 days!! Last 2days including New Year with family at Puri, Odisha.

You are lucky!!!
Enjoy your holidays.

But dont forget to edit out other users names before quoting :)

8-)....I helped the police.
Naswar comes frm Pak and Afghan.And I am an Indian :p:

Aamna you know arabic???

No i really want to learn arabic so bad i can't speak it i really really wish i can learn soon or i'll marry a person who is fluent in arabic :lol: this is my plan B lolz Why did you ask??

@Aamna14 so, when are you planning to appear in the CSS exam :2014/2015?

Who told you i am even planning that???:undecided: That is something my father has always pushed me to do by constantly suggesting to me but i think he has finally accepted that i won't be doing it :D For my parents its like either do CSS or get married lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom