What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no narcissism - I just cannot lie even it means glorifying His Holiness Armstrong the First ! 8-)

But it is understandable that lesser mortals who cannot measure up to my Magnificence are jealous especially if they happen to be Persian Aunties who look more like Polar Bears than the feminine beings they were created to be ! :whistle:

Oh please says who?? A Kashmiri hippo whose sole purpose is to consume more and more food until the threat of exploding :D

With a Gov. job it's 30 ,yeah...!
Well then you have all the time in the world to think about it.:tup:

Yeah thanks by the way :)

Old story, not the time here though.Just that i've been through it successfully but then i continued with my usual med. career afterwards.

I was thinking about CSS as well - Usually in my bouts of patriotism thinking 'Am I going to spend my life minting money or do something for the country as a deliberate or affirmative action every single day as opposed to a pleasant by-product of some other career' that I choose but then my family isn't favor of it so I dunno maybe I'd take the plunge or maybe I won't ! :unsure:

Life goes hectic. Setting up a consultancy and clueless for the most of it as somehow my brain has taken a few days off right when I need it the most. You have any ideas on SoPs for.. well.. Ill PM ya... no problem getting ideas from wherever.

The Cuda is a neat hit to kill system. But as such the most potent solution for an Anti A2A weapon remains with Energy weapons.

What kind of Consultancy ? :what:

Aur sharam kar leiii mulk waaapiiis aaa jaaa mereiii Bhai ! :angry:

We need you ! :kiss3:

Oh please says who?? A Kashmiri hippo whose sole purpose is to consume more and more food until the threat of exploding :D

That was hurtful ! :cray:

Last edited:
No i really want to learn arabic so bad i can't speak it i really really wish i can learn soon or i'll marry a person who is fluent in arabic :lol: this is my plan B lolz Why did you ask??

I might need some help in arabic soon.:secret:

What kind of Consultancy ? :what:

Aur sharam kar leiii mulk waaapiiis aaa jaaa mereiii Bhai ! :angry:

We need you ! :kiss3:

Mgmt for SME's online.

aur mulk mein hi hoon.. yehan flag aik hi dafa set hota hai and my final destination in the next two months needed to be there. Stuck here so I can set up a system where I hire local londas for cheap and make dollar there.. and give them chawani. Buahahahaha :chilli:

Mgmt for SME's online.

Ahhh thats cool ! :)

I'd be sitting for a Post-Grad Diploma in Financial Reporting for SMEs this June - Haven't even started studying it yet ! :undecided:

Boring stuff this accounting is ! :bad:

aur mulk mein hi hoon.. yehan flag aik hi dafa set hota hai and my final destination in the next two months needed to be there. Stuck here so I can set up a system where I hire local londas for cheap and make dollar there.. and give them chawani. Buahahahaha :chilli:

All hail the Pharaoh ! :angry:

@Alpha1, any thing recent from your cat's collection?
bili_danger_001[1].jpg

Photo0355[1].jpg

@Aamna14 @Marshmallow @ZYXW @levina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom