What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are kidding right??
Those guys in the middle east forum are always ready with their camel cataphracts to attack me.:hang3:

Hahaha no that is because there is a complete war like environment there all the time between Arabs and Iranians so the moment one says anything even slightly against any side its a sure call for trouble otherwise there are some nice people too.

First hilary and now hitler???? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Whats with you and these names??:cheesy: Awww so angelic and cuddly and you pick such names lol
My cousin names her cats like
candy; sugarlump
Names of my cats are like
Hitler; hillary ; Maximus ; romelius ; Anubite
I have a huge cat named Annaconda
I named it coz its huge and tries to eat everything

My cousin names her cats like
candy; sugarlump
Names of my cats are like
Hitler; hillary ; Maximus ; romelius ; Anubite
I have a huge cat named Annaconda
I named it coz its huge and tries to eat everything

Desi billi wilayti naam :nono: by the way see what a memory i have i even remember the name of you're cat :p:

And we need you too ! :cray:

When did I even imply that I think everyone or even someone is like me ? :what:

I'm Perfection Incarnate - God created me & then broke the mold so that there can only be one Armstrong the Great throughout the ages from the time when the Earth was young till the day the Earth will take us back into her bosom ! 8-)

Aww that's so sweet. I'll post here more now.

Except two of them rest are foreign breeds
Hitler is a greek Aegean ; I have persians too

Oh since they are persians they obviously would love me more than they love you:D

Last edited:
Hahaha no that is because there is a complete war like environment there all the time between Arabs and Iranians so the moment one says anything even slightly against any side its a sure call for trouble otherwise there are some nice people too.
I know of the arab and Iran issue.Its in the headlines everyday.
I dont post in ME forum much bcoz theres hardly any news on UAE....its mostly about KSA.

looked up two three pages, nothing on which I can comment this pictures.

oh so boring people

1489137_10152454408517782_178623028_a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom