What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
aap apna exploratory laparatomy choriye.,,,need help
....aap bhi koi maxillo facial kar rahe hai kya...yaha banda help mang raha hai
:argh::argh::argh:

Yeah if you continue to stay any longer in that "particular" thread i am sure you would be needing help lolz.

BbDxy3MIAAA1y7C.jpg:large

:pop:

My Bad Talon! Last night, I was online from PH, so thought you bought this discussion from Khalistan thread here but it wasn't the case, as you quoted to the post that I made in this thread. :ashamed:

I'm sharing one of the post of RangerPk. Apparently, he won't remember it, as he posted it on Jun 18, 2013.
No problem no harm done ...@RangerPk leave her be...everyone has a say...

I often hear Pakistani's on PDF using the term 'Greater Punjab' i.e. Indian Punjab Merging with Pakistani Punjab. I've myself seen a small group of Khalistani supports chanting 'Khalistan Zindabad' at the Golden Temple.
Yea we talki about Greater Punjab not sure about Khalistan
I hope you know that Khalistani's don't have anything to do with Greater Punjab. They want Lahore to be there Capital and not a merge with Pakistan.
That is asking for too much :blink: You want our part yet dont like our country and expect us to abide or even accept the concept is like asking the Indian Army, yo man get your a55 of Delhi or MOST of Punjab as a matter of fact and Nope we are not interested in being a part of your country! How does that sound?
There are handful # of People in Punjab and some NRI's who still dream of Khalistan. However, in reality people of Punjab have rejected it.
I still have read posts of PDF INDIANS saying crap for it...I am not sure whom to listen you alone or a bunch of morons (if according to you is they have rejected it is right then why drag the issue in every now and then?)

We Sikhs and Muslims have nothing in common.
We Muslims do not see it that way esp with Guru Nanak went to Hajj...Mind you NO NON-MUSLIM is allowed in Mekkah soo....What was he trying to prove or how did he get in? Or is that lie?

secondly Guru Nanak also said this:

I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines. I serve the One Lord, and not any other. I do not perform Hindu worship services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers. I have taken the One Formless Lord into my heart; I humbly worship Him there.

Now the bold words represent Islam...so forgive us for finding THAT similar!

Therefore, I fail to understand why we should join Pakistan? What benefits we'll get that we are not getting in India? etc etc.... India and Pakistan should be content with what every they have, try to end this enmity and promote friendly relations. This is what everyone wants & not the changing of Boundaries....
Everytime we promote some form of friendly relationships, either some blast happens in India and all tv channels brainwash all INDIANS to pointing their fingers on Pakistan...WITHOUT any research...Yes that is the truth so far! So maybe we are saving you guys from blasts for not extending our hand...

secondly, Why not Indians show some friendly gesture and give us some air to breathe AT LEAST ON OUR FORUM if not on our land? Just a question might sound harsh but reality is harsh!

I call spade a spade and can speak on my Behalf; not on others & I don't have a denial Mode. We both have common problems, tell me which person/country is immune from Problems.
Simple according to many who go fishing for Pakistani problems is that India's secularism saves it from any problem ...silly as it may sound but that is what I can add up with their attitude of pride with secularism..

I always accept our problems head on. There are Pakistani brethren on PDF too who are in Denial Mode & thinks that it's Indians who only suffers...Lol this feeling is mutual. :lol:. Moreover, I didn't visit your thread, so cannot comment on it. :angel:
My thread?! :unsure:

Yes we have denial Pakistanis too ...I bash them when I have to...I do not show up in defence related threads because I dont have proper background in it esp army related or navy related...I stick to what I know best, grassroot level = hunger, education, science and stuff like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom