What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks god they let my mule pass in front of them,otherwise the *** of Mr.Ambassador would have got the spanking of his life.

You see now that's why i was preparing the minds of the people here for a change of regime.

My next target is to reach Turkey on the same mule and ask his loyal followers to collect money for Hyperion's ransom.

Who told you i am even planning that???:undecided: That is something my father has always pushed me to do by constantly suggesting to me but i think he has finally accepted that i won't be doing it :D For my parents its like either do CSS or get married lolz

Do the CSS,it will be fun to go through the process.

As far as i can know about it, the year 2015 will be available for you to appear.

Sort of a, "harey bhe to bazi maat nahi" scenario.

Good luck.

Do the CSS,it will be fun to go through the process.

As far as i can know about it, the year 2015 will be available for you to appear.

Sort of a, "harey bhe to bazi maat nahi" scenario.

Good luck.

Oh so even you think i should do it?? Well i'll have to think about a couple of things now then i'll see :)

@Anubis Why do they take so long to come up with new episodes for the The Boondocks? Damn it, I can't wait any longer! Btw how is BD treating you, killed any of your lungi clad brethren yet?

@Oscar How goes life? Fully recovered I hope? Did you check out the LM Cuda missile, a kinetic kill vehicle on an A2A missile.:cheesy:

@Anubis Why do they take so long to come up with new episodes for the The Boondocks? Damn it, I can't wait any longer! Btw how is BD treating you, killed any of your lungi clad brethren yet?

@Oscar How goes life? Fully recovered I hope? Did you check out the LM Cuda missile, a kinetic kill vehicle on an A2A missile.:cheesy:

I'm doing great.....lovin it here...people dyin everyday....political unrest....yep good old BD...

Well i'm not sure about your age...But anyway it should be less than 27 & it must be that's why you were advised to appear in such an exam.From your statement we can say that you haven't got yourself busy in any of the Gov. jobs.Then what's a life with out exams and adventures?
These years of your life or this time won't return.I'll say take the plunge with out a fear of failure.
Some people take a max of 6 months some about 8 months to get through it.It's all in your hands.You have already shared with us that you've got the support of the family.

So what's the worse that can happen?

Well i recently turned 23 in november and am done with my masters so i think the age limit is 30 if i am not wrong?? My family would support anything they just want me to do what i want to which is really great. I was thinking of other things too but maybe i would give the exam like you said no harm in trying :D

Why my Chubby Compatriot go for the CSS Exams - Your country needs you ! :pakistan:

Why do you think everyone is like you???:lol:

Thanks Aamna! You can borrow my avatar if you want but this forum needs you.

And we need you too ! :cray:

Why do you think everyone is like you???:lol:

When did I even imply that I think everyone or even someone is like me ? :what:

I'm Perfection Incarnate - God created me & then broke the mold so that there can only be one Armstrong the Great throughout the ages from the time when the Earth was young till the day the Earth will take us back into her bosom ! 8-)

When did I even imply that I think everyone or even someone is like me ? :what:

I'm Perfection Incarnate - God created me & then broke the mold so that there can only be one Armstrong the Great throughout the ages from the time when the Earth was young till the day the Earth will take us back into her bosom ! 8-)

There is surely no limit to you're delusional, self centered narcissism you surely are in a league of you're own only when it comes to this :lol:

Life goes hectic. Setting up a consultancy and clueless for the most of it as somehow my brain has taken a few days off right when I need it the most. You have any ideas on SoPs for.. well.. Ill PM ya... no problem getting ideas from wherever.

The Cuda is a neat hit to kill system. But as such the most potent solution for an Anti A2A weapon remains with Energy weapons.

Well i recently turned 23 in november and am done with my masters so i think the age limit is 30 if i am not wrong?? My family would support anything they just want me to do what i want to which is really great. I was thinking of other things too but maybe i would give the exam like you said no harm in trying :D

With a Gov. job it's 30 ,yeah...!
Well then you have all the time in the world to think about it.:tup:

There is surely no limit to you're delusional, self centered narcissism you surely are in a league of you're own only when it comes to this :lol:

There is no narcissism - I just cannot lie even it means glorifying His Holiness Armstrong the First ! 8-)

But it is understandable that lesser mortals who cannot measure up to my Magnificence are jealous especially if they happen to be Persian Aunties who look more like Polar Bears than the feminine beings they were created to be ! :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom