What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha....yeah I was wondering the same thing actually. I probably won't be applying for a local seat. I just feel like the admissions process is complicated itself and then when you include transferring stuff from another country, it just makes it more confusing LOL but thanks for telling me. Your advice is very helpful :)
btw you should try AKU ..... it'll cost you $8000 to $9000 annually !!!

images

@DESERT FIGHTER I just love this desert sand cat from Balochistan, its said to be somewhat rare but its a whole different look...

Whats it called? Looks like a mix between a cat and a fox :blink:

Sand cat or desert cat. its not big, it remains small like a 6 month to 1 year old kitten

Our country is indeed blessed..

yup...
441425d1342303385-pictures-pakistan-3433855101_ab6189de27_b.jpg

dara zhob... have you been here? the carves of this dara are awesome... I have only seen it in a video.... but I would love to be here someday.

Sand cat or desert cat. its not big, it remains small like a 6 month to 1 year old kitten
The Sand Cat occurs at low densities and is often described as rare. Listed as Near Threatened due to concern over potential low population size and decline.

yup...
441425d1342303385-pictures-pakistan-3433855101_ab6189de27_b.jpg

dara zhob... have you been here? the carves of this dara are awesome... I have only seen it in a video.... but I would love to be here someday.

I have lived in zhob for 2 years... thts the DIK-Zhob road:

34yy2c6.jpg

The bridge tht connects KPK-Baluchistan is right next to this place.. and called "pul e serat" .. :lol:

Than you enter Baluchistan:

1ffscj.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER

Also there is this beauty found in Balochistan, its a shy cat, its called Asiatic Cheetah.

it is said that their population is between 100 and 140.
Asiatic_Cheetah_endangered_species.jpg

Endangered Species of the week - Asiatic Cheetah : Green Buzz

Ive seen it upclose.. most of them are found in the suleiman ranges...

34yy2c6.jpg

The bridge tht connects KPK-Baluchistan is right next to this place.. and called "pul e serat" .. :lol:

1ffscj.jpg

Its really really beautiful Thanks for sharing. Lolz at pul e serat

34yy2c6.jpg

1ffscj.jpg

haha... pul-e-sarat...

but really its an amazing place...

and you are lucky to have a look at this cat, I hope some wild life program is protecting them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom