Status
Not open for further replies.
facepalm ! !!
try this
A4sT0ObCYAAQEi7.jpg:large
instead of the facepalm heard it helps :D

men haters everywhere !

come on who would star at you people... seriously! :lol:

We don't like Fat Pro Independence Kashmiris to live & study amongst us - Bother someone else ! :angry:

You could try Aga Khan - Best in the Country !

Or you could try King Edwards here in Lahore !

Then there are others as well but I do hear that Aga Khan is head & shoulder's above the rest !

Thank you!! Yeah I am visiting tom. so let's see what they say, but I think admissions are closed according to their website. idk. eh. LOLOLOL UNCLE I want to study with you and stay as close to you as possible :D LOL

You probably have never heard abt the area... its near Baluchistan--North waziristan border..

Thts Zhob river..

dara Zhob, who hasnt heard about it, its one of the most wonderful places in Pakistan, I have a friend from there as well..

I live abroad trust me I have been approached by ALOT of desi trash! Seriously itna self confidence channeled in the wrong area!! :blink:

OOo...thanks bro!! :D

Really?? I thought people there would be more subtle lol but here its intolerable in a lot of ways not just approaching but ogling and staring and practically making the person feel really uncomfortable.o_O

dara Zhob, who hasnt heard about it, its one of the most wonderful places in Pakistan, I have a friend from there as well..

dara zhob? this place isnt "Yhob" (local language).. its abt over 3-5 hours drive away from Yhob city...

ah I knew you would try to change the topic... chalo koe nahi hota hai, its natural for ugly people :P
I didnt change topic...in fact you were going to STAR us I brought you back to the topic which was men and staring ;)

Unka ghoriyan bana na :D

Well, actually I am not very sure...None of my direct cousins, family friends applied for army so cant answer that one...Sorry

Well loosing grades usually depends on what grades you have lolzzz....I know many family friends transferred from UK and went under overseas Pakistani and lost nothing...However they do pay higher fees than an average student (if they are going to private collage) but if you want to take the local seat then yes, equating your marks somehow makes you loose some not sure how or why! :blink:

Gotcha....yeah I was wondering the same thing actually. I probably won't be applying for a local seat. I just feel like the admissions process is complicated itself and then when you include transferring stuff from another country, it just makes it more confusing LOL but thanks for telling me. Your advice is very helpful :)

Gotcha....yeah I was wondering the same thing actually. I probably won't be applying for a local seat. I just feel like the admissions process is complicated itself and then when you include transferring stuff from another country, it just makes it more confusing LOL but thanks for telling me. Your advice is very helpful :)
Glad I could help ....On top of the admission I think you have entrance exams which make some percentage and the rest comes from your merit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom