What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animation1.gif
Oh ho woh wala cold nai...Weather is cold!!!!!

itnay ghusay say na dekha karo na, waise your signature says it all why men think you would beat the crap out of them... :feminist::lol:
I just noticed her signature!! Totally Original and awesome :tup: @Spring Onion

Talon where were you? We missed you here! Welcome
Thanks @A.Rafay :D

Yup, me and @Leader met during a PTI gathering before elections and after that we always met at almost every PTI jalsa in Lahore.. :lol: So its PTI who made us real friends.. :)
O lala!!!! So you met at PTI thing in real life?? And then continued here on PDF or started from PDF and stretched to real life? :unsure:

:rofl: :rofl: man this actor really was over acting he got credited for it!! :blink:

Last edited:
Well, by my uncles I imagine you are talking about the family friends I mentioned...Well, getting residency wasnt too hard for them...In Wales there is a hospital run by Pakistanis and they are well considerably one of the best! All the senior docs are Pakistanis and they OCCASIONALLY get their nieces, nephews, family friends to do residency in their hospital (which is govt owned so govt actually recognizes their degrees) and many actually end up doing that exam to practice in UK and end up in UK...

AHH YES its called PLAB there are 2 parts ....GMC | Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB)

hahahahaha....yea but her facial features have been enhanced by the makeup (touchups) up front she wouldnt be soo nice and lovely...The makeup in this sense gives a fresher look!

Talon Thank you so much for advising me. I appreciate this very much! And I see, I guess if you do well, transferring back shouldn't be a problem. I do have another question though, what about Army medical college (NUST)????? I came across that too....

Meri jaan 10% of your marks will be deducted when they'll convert your high school degree to a FSC degree. after that if you have 88% marks in FSC and a high score in the entry test then you'll get an admission.

Oh I didn't know that, I thought the grades would hold equal weight............very stressful LOL

I just noticed her signature!! Totally Original and awesome :tup: @Spring Onion

Thanks @A.Rafay :D

O lala!!!! So you met at PTI thing in real life?? And then continued here on PDF or started from PDF and stretched to real life? :unsure:

:rofl: :rofl: man this actor really was over acting he got credited for it!! :blink:

Ankhain utha ker jhukain tou ada ban gaye...wallah

ham ghorain tou cheapsters, kiya yeh khula tezad nahi !! o_O

we made friends here and then met at a jalsa and so on...

Talon Thank you so much for advising me. I appreciate this very much! And I see, I guess if you do well, transferring back shouldn't be a problem. I do have another question though, what about Army medical college (NUST)????? I came across that too....

Well, actually I am not very sure...None of my direct cousins, family friends applied for army so cant answer that one...Sorry

Oh I didn't know that, I thought the grades would hold equal weight............very stressful LOL

Well loosing grades usually depends on what grades you have lolzzz....I know many family friends transferred from UK and went under overseas Pakistani and lost nothing...However they do pay higher fees than an average student (if they are going to private collage) but if you want to take the local seat then yes, equating your marks somehow makes you loose some not sure how or why! :blink:

Ankhain utha ker jhukain tou ada ban gaye...wallah

ham ghorain tou cheapsters, kiya yeh khula tezad nahi !! o_O

we made friends here and then met at a jalsa and so on...
ghorain as in horses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom