What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont act this way, we have no choice really...its natural really ! :(

I wonder what would become of us men, once we are committed or married, really it would be hard to against the law of the nature..

Ohh please not this o_Ostart accepting you're faults as well i am referring to perverted actions not to the nature of a man :lol:

Last edited:
Ohh please not this o_Ostart accepting you're faults as well i am referring to perverted actions not to the nature of a man :lol:

so that means looking which is often wrongly referred to as staring is fine... how nice of you :rolleyes1:

For what? You are a man so you should be telling me why @Leader its disguised in the name of nature lol
images

see if we dont, we get the worst label aka to be gay. hence its natural and lawful to stare. :wub:

images

see if we dont, we get the worst label aka to be gay. hence its natural and lawful to stare. :wub:

Like you people really care about labels if you did you wouldn't stare after being labelled a pervert :D

Like you people really care about labels if you did you wouldn't stare after being labelled a pervert :D

anyway, we cannot go against God's natural law, its forbidden... your kind should appreciate that... :drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom