What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latter usually happens everywhere and secondly being a decent person who moves around in a society one should control one'self and such urges lol Thats called being civilised :lol:

Couldn't agree more.

But as a hot-blooded Mediterranean..... sometimes, i found that urges hard to control. We are not Nordic. :)

Couldn't agree more.

But as a hot-blooded Mediterranean..... sometimes, i found that urges hard to control. We are not Nordic. :)

Okay thats as funny as its true :p:

The proverbs tell the truth; "Looking at a beauty is a merit." ;)

I wasn't just referring to looking but the way one looks as well :-)

Why ? What will happen ?
Islami-Jamiat-e-Talaba.jpg

:lol:

Why didn't i receive a notification for this mention?? @Armstrong i am a Pakistani some of my ancestors were Persians,my maternal relatives to be precise, so they can surely speak since i am not i don't lol

Knew it - Fake Persian Pakistani ! :whistle:

Thank you!! Yeah I am visiting tom. so let's see what they say, but I think admissions are closed according to their website.

Whats wrong with studying in the States ? :what:

I know the expenses are going to be exorbitant but (a) you're an American Citizen which means they're going to be a fraction of what it would cost us - International Students, & you'd also have access to Student Loans, Financial Aid Schemes etc. !

Which brings us to (b) You've been eating out of a gold plate since you were born with us poor Pakistanis toiling your fields here in Pakistan - Whats a few thousand buck to you ? :unsure:

idk. eh. LOLOLOL UNCLE I want to study with you and stay as close to you as possible :D LOL

:o: Stay Away From Me !

I'm scared of the Doctor Types ! o_O

How would it serve me to be a fake Persian other than the fact that Persian men are very good looking?? lol

Oh please Persian women look like Ugly Ducklings & the Persian Men - Tubs of Butter ! :P

We Pakistani Men are the best ! :smokin:

Oh please Persian women look like Ugly Ducklings & the Persian Men - Tubs of Butter ! :P

We Pakistani Men are the best ! :smokin:

Well that you are just being biased as usual :agree: Persian men are good looking no doubt don't worry i am not talking about Pakistanis generally or Kashmiris in particular :p:

Well that you are just being biased as usual :agree: Persian men are good looking no doubt don't worry i am not talking about Pakistanis generally or Kashmiris in particular :p:

Biased...Me ? :o:

I epitomize fair play ! 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom