What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong waise you can be called a fake Kashmiri too i don't know how can you prove you aren't except proving you are the biggest foodie on earth :p:

Fake Kashmiri ! :angry:

I come from a long line of Butt Sahiban going all the way back to the founding father of our House - Butt the First ! :smokin:

Recent archaeological evidence has suggested that he was in possession of an English Dictionary when he had the bright idea of naming us as 'the Butt' - Apparently he was depressed & angry at life & everyone around him & wanted to take his vengeance on the rest of us that would go beyond the grave & he did by giving us the surname that he did ! :unsure:

Fake Kashmiri ! :angry:

I come from a long line of Butt Sahiban going all the way back to the founding father of our House - Butt the First ! :smokin:

Recent archaeological evidence has suggested that he was in possession of an English Dictionary when he had the bright idea of naming us as 'the Butt' - Apparently he was depressed & angry at life & everyone around him & wanted to take his vengeance on the rest of us that would go beyond the grave ! :unsure:

Hahahahahaha Consider it a badge of honour :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom