What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake Kashmiri ! :angry:

I come from a long line of Butt Sahiban going all the way back to the founding father of our House - Butt the First ! :smokin:

Recent archaeological evidencought tht it was the e has suggested that he was in possession of an English Dictionary when he had the bright idea of naming us as 'the Butt' - Apparently he was depressed & angry at life & everyone around him & wanted to take his vengeance on the rest of us that would go beyond the grave & he did by giving us the surname that he did ! :unsure:

You solved a great mystery ... it was previously believed tht it was the british who coined the name.. when they discovered the native tribe in the "highlands" of kashmir.

@Pakistanisage - Mirza Sahib, koi IFRS 2 Share Based Payments keiii Notes haiin ? :ashamed:

The Situation seems serious so here is the Game plan Butt Sahib.

Step 1. Take a hot shower or Bath ( preferabley Bath ).

Step 2. Have someone give you Garam oil massage on the head only. Avoid any oil massage to other parts of the body, especially mid-section.

Step 3. Drink a hot milk Shake made from obviously Milk and grounded Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachio etc. with a little bit of vanilla essence for flavor.

Step 4. Take out the big IFRS Manual along with the following Link and get down to business.
Here is the link:

IFRS 2 - Share Based Payments | PKF International

P.S. Butt Sahib upnay @zywx ki kiya KHABAR hai Yaar.....

Fake Kashmiri ! :angry:

I come from a long line of Butt Sahiban going all the way back to the founding father of our House - Butt the First ! :smokin:

Recent archaeological evidence has suggested that he was in possession of an English Dictionary when he had the bright idea of naming us as 'the Butt' - Apparently he was depressed & angry at life & everyone around him & wanted to take his vengeance on the rest of us that would go beyond the grave & he did by giving us the surname that he did ! :unsure:

Yaar , I like the name @BLACKEAGLE gave you. You should give serious consideration to changing your name from @Armstrong to @buttstrong......

PU :-) Now i am being slowly indoctrinated into opting for CSS and i have been dodging it for quite some time lol

Yeah, good idea. They will make you the Director of some small department and post you at TANDO YAR KHAN or CHICHOAN KI MULLEEYAAN.... :enjoy:

Last edited:
Yeah, good idea. They will make you the Director of some small department and post you at TANDO YAR KHAN or CHICHOAN KI MULLEEYAAN.... :enjoy:

Well thats better than getting married i'd rather be happy in chichoan ki malliyan :p: My father wants that he thinks i should do it and he has been pushing me for quite sometime though i have other plans:-)

Last edited:
Whatever you do, upnay Butt Sahib sey mushwarra na karna, yeh Bhai marwa dega... :P

No I am kidding, he is a good friend and being an Accountant will give you Sound Financial and Personal advice.

Aur koi Mushwarra chahiyeh tou upnay @jaibi in house Counsellor aur Psychologist hain.
He too can give you sound advice..:azn:

Whatever you do, upnay Butt Sahib sey mushwarra na karna, yeh Bhai marwa dega... :P

No I am kidding, he is a good friend and being an Accountant will give you Sound Financial and Personal advice.

Aur koi Mushwarra chahiyeh tou upnay @jaibi in house Counsellor aur Psychologist hain.
He too can give you sound advice..:azn:

Kaun mein?? @Armstrong kashmir ki waadiyon se niklein toh kuch aur soojhe na unhein lol Nahin i have made my mind so i know what i want to do next.

You are just proving my point anyways :p:
I didnt grow up in that society(Turkey).
Your point is valid for society's where women are scarce in social life.
Its a cultural thing.
Ask those living(those who grew up there) in western countries.:smokin:

Mate, I found you. What happened to Armstrong is he not talking to us anymore ? :frown:
He cant do without us(he is the softy).:smokin:

I didnt grow up in that society(Turkey).
Your point is valid for society's where women are scarce in social life.
Its a cultural thing.
Ask those living(those who grew up there) in western countries.:smokin:

Not just that its partly cultural i agree but you would find such behaviour in men of all nationalities except a rare minority because they are civilised and they know how to keep themselves in check :lol:

@Aamna14 ,dont trust @Armstrong in financial advice.
@Sinan and i had a top 500 company before we took some advice from him.:hitwall:
Both broke now,living on benefits:butcher:

Ohh i didn't know everybody has been advised by him forcing them to advise me against his advice :lol: No i have already made up my mind in terms of what i'll be doing in future :-)

O lala!!!! So you met at PTI thing in real life?? And then continued here on PDF or started from PDF and stretched to real life? :unsure:

We talked about it here at PDF, finalized how we'll meet and where. And then we met during a PTI TR convention here in Lahore. And then the process continued.. :)

I am fine, just sorting out a few issues & keeping up with my studies. Although, I haven't done much these last few days, due to a fever & crazy new sleeping schedule. :lol:

What about you?
getwell1.gif

even when ur not havin fever,u still dun do much so not much different anyway:laugh:
im fine:wave:

Oh ho woh wala cold nai...Weather is cold!!!!!
o k u mean this
giphy.gif

ani-woodstockwinter3.gif

Is the blue one on your avatar @Armstrong?
Looks like him.
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
:agree::agree:
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom