What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye bi koi pochny ki bat hy?:lol: jk

saudia mi tu one drop rain n thora sa sun kum nikli tu udr logun ko fever ho jata hey:rofl: thy call it winters there when thy c only a cloud rovin up somwhere in sky:rofl: its too cloudy 4 thm!:disagree:

Haha! They say that a man is known by the company he keeps. So you are abnormal too. :laughcry:

It gets pretty cool here sometimes, especially when this sudden cool wave goes by in the winter months. Other than that, pilgrims spread a lot of diseases here. In the past, I was vaccinated every 2 years before Hajj to protect me from diseases like Meningitis. In fact, everyone was vaccinated, many companies got their employees and their families vaccinated pretty much around the same time.

Wowww you truly are an animal lover don't they take up a lot of you're time?

Oh God both of you have the same avatar have mercy on the rest of us :p:
amna shall i use an avtar which truely represents @Armstrong ?:tongue:

mad-cow.gif

Cow_dances_2.gif

Boulotte-image.gif
Bull_jumps.gif
Moving-animated-picture-of-bull-eating-at-trough.gif
Cow_head_2.gif
Bull_stands.gif
Spotted-cow-familystanding-on-their-hind-legs-waving-to-you.gif

in da last pic,its @Armstrong n his wife n kids haha

Wowww you truly are an animal lover don't they take up a lot of you're time?
in maintainence? not realy; servants usually feed the pigeons and clean the cages ; i usualy just play with them and occasionaly feed them; samr is the case of rabbits and turtles maintain themselves mostly. as for the cats yeah they take up some of my time

amna shall i use an avtar which truely represents @Armstrong ?:tongue:

mad-cow.gif

Cow_dances_2.gif

Boulotte-image.gif
Bull_jumps.gif
Moving-animated-picture-of-bull-eating-at-trough.gif
Cow_head_2.gif
Bull_stands.gif
Spotted-cow-familystanding-on-their-hind-legs-waving-to-you.gif

in da last pic,its @Armstrong n his wife n kids haha

Way to go :p: Now i know why @Armstrong was speaking so strongly against marriage in the other thread:lol:

in maintainence? not realy; servants usually feed the pigeons and clean the cages ; i usualy just play with them and occasionaly feed them; samr is the case of rabbits and turtles maintain themselves mostly. as for the cats yeah they take up some of my time

But they are surely worth it :smitten:

Haha! They say that a man is known by the company he keeps. So you are abnormal too. :laughcry:

It gets pretty cool here sometimes, especially when this sudden cool wave goes by in the winter months. Other than that, pilgrims spread a lot of diseases here. In the past, I was vaccinated every 2 years before Hajj to protect me from diseases like Meningitis. In fact, everyone was vaccinated, many companies got their employees and their families vaccinated pretty much around the same time.
whts this disease?

whts this disease?

Meningitis

Meningitis is inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges. The inflammation may be caused by infection with viruses, bacteria, or other microorganisms, and less commonly by certain drugs. Meningitis can be life-threatening because of the inflammation's proximity to the brain and spinal cord; therefore, the condition is classified as a medical emergency.

The most common symptoms of meningitis are headache and neck stiffness associated with fever, confusion or altered consciousness, vomiting, and an inability to tolerate light (photophobia) or loud noises (phonophobia). Children often exhibit only nonspecific symptoms, such as irritability and drowsiness. If a rash is present, it may indicate a particular cause of meningitis; for instance, meningitis caused by meningococcal bacteria may be accompanied by a characteristic rash.

imagine ppl havin dengue virus or swine flu there....very dangerous situation!:girl_cray3:

That's true, but Dengue is generally curable under the right circumstances. Swine flu on the other hand, from what I know, can lead to many complications if not diagnosed early.

That's true, but Dengue is generally curable under the right circumstances. Swine flu on the other hand, from what I know, can lead to many complications if not diagnosed early.
if i may add.....dengue generally resolves by itself,mostly monitoring required.however swine flu reqires antivirals..supportive trtmnt

not in pak:disagree:...its spreadin:agree:

It's curable in Pakistan too, but there is no proper medication for it. As long as you have access to good medical facilitates, it should be cured & healthy patients often recover without serious complications. It's another one of those diseases where prevention tends to be better than cure. Unfortunately, in Pakistan it's the poorer people who don't have access to better medical facilities that end up suffering. It's the same everywhere else, I have heard ridiculous stories from my friends at university about the government hospitals they have had to visit in emergencies.

if i may add.....dengue generally resolves by itself,mostly monitoring required.however swine flu reqires antivirals..supportive trtmnt

Yeah, I mentioned that healthy patients generally recover. From what I know, a malnourished individual or one suffering from other related diseases is more likely to suffer.

Yes there is medication for Swine flu, & it's better to try & get it diagnosed as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom