What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's curable in Pakistan too, but there is no proper medication for it. As long as you have access to good medical facilitates, it should be cured & healthy patients often recover without serious complications. It's another one of those diseases where prevention tends to be better than cure. Unfortunately, in Pakistan it's the poorer people who don't have access to better medical facilities that end up suffering. It's the same everywhere else, I have heard ridiculous stories from my friends at university about the government hospitals they have had to visit in emergencies.
well...its pretty much same here...

r there alot of dengue cases in pakistam??

It's curable in Pakistan too, but there is no proper medication for it. As long as you have access to good medical facilitates, it should be cured & healthy patients often recover without serious complications. It's another one of those diseases where prevention tends to be better than cure. Unfortunately, in Pakistan it's the poorer people who don't have access to better medical facilities that end up suffering. It's the same everywhere else, I have heard ridiculous stories from my friends at university about the government hospitals they have had to visit in emergencies.

Yeah, I mentioned that healthy patients generally recover. From what I know, a malnourished individual or one suffering from other related diseases is more likely to suffer.

Yes there is medication for Swine flu, & it's better to try & get it diagnosed as soon as possible.
gov hospitals are like thy kill ppl sooner than their xact time of death:sick:

i mean da system there is not as gud as private hosp.

those cheaper are not da real ones...dats y thy are cheap...

Yes, I have heard of fake medication being given out, but in some countries government hospitals do subsidize these medicines, or sell legitimate cheaper substitutes. Cases of neglect occur everywhere though, I have heard of some horrific stories here too.

the system.....how many go to private n how many to govt.??
n cheaper doesnt necessarily mean bad..
private ones are xpensiv so only those who can afford go there....da doc fee in gov hosp is very less n da medis sold there too so poor ones go there as hav no option ....mostly gov hostp are sub standard

private clinics are both gud n bad....

Yes, I have heard of fake medication being given out, but in some countries government hospitals do subsidize these medicines, or sell legitimate cheaper substitutes. Cases of neglect occur everywhere though, I have heard of some horrific stories here too.
n u kno if anythin happend to a patient cuz of wrong treatment n medis....nothing can be done against da stupid docs n hosps

well...i dont know how its there....but here private hospitals atleast most of thm loot ppl.

private ones are xpensiv so only those who can afford go there....da doc fee in gov hosp is very less n da medis sold there too so poor ones go there as hav no option ....mostly gov hostp are sub standard

private clinics are both gud n bad....

n u kno if anythin happend to a patient cuz of wrong treatment n medis....nothing can be done against da stupid docs n hosps
well there goes....u get same ppl evrywhr

That's pretty much the worse thing about countries where the laws of negligence are absent or not followed. Generally, the lawyers & contacts major hospitals have will end up protecting them. Some hospitals have been shut down here temporarily, but those cases of neglect involved some of the richest & most influential families in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom