What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
58889-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
Ji imam sahab parhi :-)

Poochne wale ne toh parhi hi hoti hai?:-)
yup, i slept early, just to wake up for namaz:-) saturday , sunday is holiday so i will wake up the whole night :bounce:
just read you are doing studying english,,,btw my Dad says do english literature and then CSS

yup, i slept early, just to wake up for namaz:-) saturday , sunday is holiday so i will wake up the whole night :bounce:
just read you are doing studying english,,,btw my Dad says do english literature and then CSS

Oh God my dad says the same :( though after telling me that a million times he knows thats not what i want :p:

Yeah he always says that "beta CSS toh halwa hai aise hi kar le banda"lol now he has realised i am not up for it hehe

Last edited:
BaMGbL1CIAAhVTl.jpg:large

bbbbuuuuahahahahaha..... DAFAQ ! do check salon name before going there @Spring Onion @Aamna14 @Talon
and ofcourse kids are not suppose to do makeup @Marshmallow NOT ALLOWED ANYWAY !! :laughcry:

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Actually they missed it by M and E . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now put and read.

aur main nay kia makeup karna ha, kar k bhee mardon ko lagta ha yeh abhi qatal kar day gee jesay main altaf hussain hon :D

Now altafias will be upset

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Actually they missed it by M and E . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now put and read.

aur main nay kia makeup karna ha, kar k bhee mardon ko lagta ha yeh abhi qatal kar day gee jesay main altaf hussain hon :D

Now altafias will be upset

itnay ghusay say na dekha karo na, waise your signature says it all why men think you would beat the crap out of them... :feminist::lol:

@Alpha1 @balixd @RAMPAGE @Armstrong

Hey guys.......which medical schools are good in Pakistan for international students in terms of environment, easy transfer back to the states for residency and academics?? :) thank you!!

We don't like Fat Pro Independence Kashmiris to live & study amongst us - Bother someone else ! :angry:

You could try Aga Khan - Best in the Country !

Or you could try King Edwards here in Lahore !

Then there are others as well but I do hear that Aga Khan is head & shoulder's above the rest !

We don't like Fat Pro Independence Kashmiris to live & study amongst us - Bother someone else ! :angry:

You could try Aga Khan - Best in the Country !

Or you could try King Edwards here in Lahore !

Then there are others as well but I do hear that Aga Khan is head & shoulder's above the rest !
in Private medical colleges yes Agha khan but King edward is the best government medical college:-)

Dude when I saw that birthday thread I was like tujhay uski personal details sub malum hain?! :unsure:

Yup, me and @Leader met during a PTI gathering before elections and after that we always met at almost every PTI jalsa in Lahore.. :lol: So its PTI who made us real friends.. :)

I look like Baloch Freedom Fighters, long hair, considerable dari mouchain...

bass-karde-bhai.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom