What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghusay say kia main dekhti hee nahi hon

..... male hater :cray:

Yup, me and @Leader met during a PTI gathering before elections and after that we always met at almost every PTI jalsa in Lahore.. :lol: So its PTI who made us real friends.. :)

bass-karde-bhai.jpg

Promise I aint lying ! :pleasantry:

Last edited:
Why do i get mentioned when someone quotes a statement in which i am mentioned?? How can i end this?

Why do i get mentioned when someone quotes a statement in which i am mentioned?? How can i end this?

:D you cant end this but if quote Leader's post where you are mentioned then i have to save you by removing that mention before quoting his quote.

BUT wait if i am doomed why should i save you :D :D :D

he you guys were talking about English Literature and CSS :D well tell uncle that after studying English literature then banda CSS ko awain tawain hee samjhta ha.

after studying English literature one becomes spring onion :laugh:

bwahahahhahaha i was talking about his instinct i mean his pinki body moves not clean face :P

well somethings cannot be changed, a pinki man will always be a pinki man, no need to look at types of begum nawazish... its Haraam !! :agree:

well somethings cannot be changed, a pinki man will always be a pinki man, no need to look at types of begum nawazish... its Haraam !! :agree:

Well thats not a big issue.

infact behaviour of men is the main issue.

A8buL8sCEAATAen.jpg:large

Because I personally know you already.. :rofl:

Its a known bug in new PDF, I mentioned this to webby but its not fixed as of yet.. :(

kasmay bro, I seriously look like Baloch...:agree: thats the only way to make her like me... :lol:

heheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

he should thank leader is not a pathan hehehehehehehe

yakkhh..... :bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom