What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baloch freedom fighters are goodlooking so i am not believing :p:

.......okay Im ugly looking too like you. ab khush ! :angry:

OMG tussi balochi ho?!

Good God! Are you equating makeup (which changes how a person looks) to showering which is hygiene care?!

04-how-make-up-can-change.jpg

the woman in the picture is pretty anyway !!

Yeah it's similar in the US too. But would the US give American educated doctors more preference than foreign educated? Did your uncles have any trouble getting residency back in UK?? :)

Well, by my uncles I imagine you are talking about the family friends I mentioned...Well, getting residency wasnt too hard for them...In Wales there is a hospital run by Pakistanis and they are well considerably one of the best! All the senior docs are Pakistanis and they OCCASIONALLY get their nieces, nephews, family friends to do residency in their hospital (which is govt owned so govt actually recognizes their degrees) and many actually end up doing that exam to practice in UK and end up in UK...

AHH YES its called PLAB there are 2 parts ....GMC | Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB)

.......okay Im ugly looking too like you. ab khush ! :angry:

the woman in the picture is pretty anyway !!
hahahahaha....yea but her facial features have been enhanced by the makeup (touchups) up front she wouldnt be soo nice and lovely...The makeup in this sense gives a fresher look!

hahahahaha....yea but her facial features have been enhanced by the makeup (touchups) up front she wouldnt be soo nice and lovely...The makeup in this sense gives a fresher look!

like I said, she is pretty anyway...

Ji nahin sirf apne barey mein hi aisi baatein kahein aap :-)

okay- I look like Ali Ahmed Kurd, your ideal revolutionary baloch :laughcry:

Tauba please apne personal experiences mat share karein :-)

han mein tou dar jata hon, aik khobsarat wajeeh larkay ko mirror mien dekh ker kay kahen khud ki hi nazar na lag jay... :ashamed:

Gee thanks for the moral support :rofl: nah getting in isn't the problem now that I found out they all look at high school scores, I am just not sure if I can handle staying here for 4-5 years..... i just feel like its riskyyyyy....since I am leaving a college degree for med. school.
Meri jaan 10% of your marks will be deducted when they'll convert your high school degree to a FSC degree. after that if you have 88% marks in FSC and a high score in the entry test then you'll get an admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom