What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa!!
I thought only Ekaterinburg and Dubai were the finalists.

This is the headline today

View attachment 10971
Today? I read that yesterday!!

Hi Talon....... how are you????? You are hardly on!! Everything well with you ?? :azn: don't tell me you got married or something lol ;)
Everything is well....yea was a little busy a little disappointed with stuff and well you are Close enough ;)

Nowadays the amount of work done on men isn't minimal either lol

:angry:

I am not one of those men !

572666caed5fee9f787bce15dbc466f5.jpg

Agha Khan Uni is the best in Karachi, King Edward in Lahore.

is transfering back home to the US after medical easy from these schools?? and a friend reccomended King edward but she said the environment is extremely strict...

haha thank you :smitten: LOL
Well i had seen Hyperion's signature long back from then on i was wondering who zeezuu was??
it was only recently that i found out that hyperion's zeezuu was actually ZYXW...:p:
U r very famous amongst the guys here ahem ahem:devil:

@Alpha1 @balixd @RAMPAGE @Armstrong

Hey guys.......which medical schools are good in Pakistan for international students in terms of environment, easy transfer back to the states for residency and academics?? :) thank you!!
no idea but i'm sure alpha will give you the details ....... are you planning to join one ?????

@S.U.R.B. your professional opinion is required.

Ohhh really?? :lol:

Yes and I hate those boys getting their faces fixed....yaakkhhh...

is transfering back home to the US after medical easy from these schools?? and a friend reccomended King edward but she said the environment is extremely strict...

Yes, both of these institutions are internationally recognized, about 85% of Agha Khan's student go abroad after studies

as for environment being stick, I have no idea, but it should be normal... its a professional college..

@ZYXW I have a couple of friends both from UK and USA doing medicine in Pakistan and other countries....and transferring is not too bad as far as they were concerned...King Edwards, Fatima Jinnah, Dawood medical college, Aga Khan (of course well reputed)

Well then 2 days ago for you!!
Everybody knew that DXB would win the bid because close to 116 members of the Bureau International des expositions had promised to vote for DXB.So it was almost a done deal.
But the final decision news came at 8:30pm 28th nov 2013.

Well i had seen Hyperion's signature long back from then on i was wondering who zeezuu was??
it was only recently that i found out that hyperion's zeezuu was actually ZYXW...:p:
U r very famous amongst the guys here ahem ahem:devil:
:rofl::rofl: no actually I have I been replaced by @Armstrong and @Dillinger haha now they are Hyperion's zeezus and popular among the guys here :lol: LOLOL

No idea what looser that is ....pata nai Arby tabahi ya Urdu Tabahi! BTW, I dont do no makeup!! :blink: that stuff blocks facial pores aint good in the long run!! Plus my extra sensitive skin kay baycharay pores would choke at the clogging
images

thats the latest excuse by ugly people, hats off to your creative thinking !! :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom