What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Talon :wave:

Remember me? The guy with IK in his avatar? :rofl:
Hi @Jazzbot!! Yea the guy with the son...THAT is the only way I distinguish you and @Leader

you no teenager, you hardly got hair on your head :laugh:
Dude when I saw that birthday thread I was like tujhay uski personal details sub malum hain?! :unsure:

I'm an Animal Lover ! :smitten:

As a young boy I wanted to be a Wildlife Photographer amongst other things ! :D
And I wanted to be a veterinarian... ;)

Last edited:
Hi @Jazzbot!! Yea the guy with the son...THAT is the only way I distinguish you and @Leader

Dude when I saw that birthday thread I was like tujhay uski personal details sub malum hain?! :unsure:

And I wanted to be a veterinarian... ;)

because we are friends... friends whose hearts were put close by PTI. :smitten::pakistan:

BaMGbL1CIAAhVTl.jpg:large

bbbbuuuuahahahahaha..... DAFAQ ! do check salon name before going there @Spring Onion @Aamna14 @Talon
and ofcourse kids are not suppose to do makeup @Marshmallow NOT ALLOWED ANYWAY !! :laughcry:

Why should you worry???
He must be spending quality time with this family instead of wasting it with lemurs and zeezuus here.{{{{:lol:}}}}
You should be happy nohhhh????:devil:
There was soooooo much of bromance on this thread earlier that i thought most them were :crazy:....ahem ahem.:partay:

Btw i like hype's and @ZYXW's signature.....:P
haha thank you :smitten: LOL

BaMGbL1CIAAhVTl.jpg:large

bbbbuuuuahahahahaha..... DAFAQ ! do check salon name before going there @Spring Onion @Aamna14 @Talon
and ofcourse kids are not suppose to do makeup @Marshmallow NOT ALLOWED ANYWAY !! :laughcry:

No idea what looser that is ....pata nai Arby tabahi ya Urdu Tabahi! BTW, I dont do no makeup!! :blink: that stuff blocks facial pores aint good in the long run!! Plus my extra sensitive skin kay baycharay pores would choke at the clogging
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom