What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong one doubt :

What happens when i "ignore" a profile???
Does the system remove that profile automatically from my followers list???

Oi I heard that you're a family man with wife & kids - Is this true ? :unsure:

Heard of "narad muni"????

U r just that....

Narayan narayan!!!

Oi I heard that you're a family man with wife & kids - Is this true ? :unsure:

Yes sir, but not kids. Just only one son, and he just turned 1 year old today at 12:00am.. :D
Today's gonna be a busy day at home.. :)

got it, mein nay nahi kabhi khaya waise...

mazang say chai pe hai kabhi, babay ki, seriously ager har 100 km kay bad aik cup pe la banda tou 24 hours driving ker sakta hai? kamal ki hai... :sarcastic:

Man, those shops are too famous in entire lahore. We used to go there almost every week during university life, whenever any friend had a plenty.

Yes sir, but not kids. Just only one son, and he just turned 1 year old today at 12:00am.. :D

Happy Birthday to my nephew ! :partay:

Waisee I always thought you were a teenager ! :D

Happy Birthday to my nephew ! :partay:

Waisee I always thought you were a teenager ! :D

Oh yar, I am the only son, so right when I finished university and started a job, my family became sleepless to get me married lolz I am only second in my whole class who is married so far :(

Waise bhi, mom always used to say that she can't take care of household stuff anymore, so being an obedient son it was my utmost duty to help my mother out.. :azn: :D

PS: you can still think of me as married teenager.. :D

Oh yar, I am the only son, so right when I finished university and started a job, my family became sleepless to get me married lolz I am only second in my whole class who is married so far :(

Waise bhi, mom always used to say that she can't take care of household stuff anymore, so being an obedient son it was my utmost duty to help my mother out.. :azn: :D

I'm the only son too ! :D

What do you do ? :what:

Man, those shops are too famous in entire lahore. We used to go there almost every week during university life, whenever any friend had a plenty.

oh thats great, Happy Birthday to my bhatija, Allah pak lambi zindagi or dhairo khushiyan day... have a great day yar, its memorable for him and everyone in your family.

I'm the only son too ! :D

What do you do ? :what:

hahaha pairiiiii pe ja soneya.. :rofl:

My parents wanted me to get marred, and honestly I didn't want to marry at that time, but then I just went for it. Guess this is how the nature works usually.

you no teenager, you hardly got hair on your head :laugh:

you no teenager, you hardly got hair on your head :laugh:

images

hahaha pairiiiii pe ja soneya.. :rofl:

My parents wanted me to get marred, and honestly I didn't want to marry at that time, but then I just went for it. Guess this is how the nature works usually.
So according to your experience whats the ideal age to get married?

So according to your experience whats the ideal age to get married?

hmm.. I guess 25 - 28, 28 to be exact. Because at 28, you are finished with studies and should have 2 - 3 years experience in your professional field which means you are well settled. I think a man should get married before going in 30s considering the average age these days.

:sad:
:stop:

ruunnnnnnnnnnnn.......... :super:

hmm.. I guess 25 - 28, 28 to be exact. Because at 28, you are finished with studies and should have 2 - 3 years experience in your professional field which means you are well settled. I think a man should get married before going in 30s considering the average age these days.

well I believe a boy should get married when he is 17.

FCUK Studies,FCuK Experience..... get married..... :ashamed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom