What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking taekwondo classes ???? which belt ???
i was orange in taek.. afterwards i was brown in ninja-- then i koined pak under19cricket team for a few months--- then had to decide between studies and cricket ..opted for the first and left cricket

i still can kick stuff higher than my head :devil:

You should play golf in Xbox360 with kinetic ....... This is more fun than one ground of golf.
bhai 2 clubs kee membership halal bhi to kernee hai

drinking

bye guys, my episode is complete and will be watches it now:rolleyes:
OK cheers :cheers:
images

i was orange in taek.. afterwards i was brown in ninja-- then i koined pak under19cricket team for a few months--- then had to decide between studies or cricket ..opted the first and left cricket

i still can kick stuff higher than my head :devil:
Me too buddy :devil:

OK cheers :cheers:
images
i meant for proper digestion of food you have to accompany eating with drinking water -- ive not touched any 'drink' in my life-- you have no clue how many liver problems in pakistan are due to this -- from gym trainers to drivers have destroyed their livers

i meant for proper digestion of food you have to accompany eating with drinking water -- ive not touched any 'drink' in my life-- you have no clue how many liver problems in pakistan are due to this -- from gym trainers to drivers have destroyed their livers

Aap kahan se mod lagte hain?:lol: Apko yeh bhi nahin Patah ke Kashmiri aur Lahori kitna khate hain lol

yesterday a person had very high LFTs and he was arguing with me to allow him to drink wine as it was lass troublesome on the liver than beer -- parhee likhee jhahil awam.. peenay ka bhi dhangh nahee:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom