What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats not a big issue.

infact behaviour of men is the main issue.

That is true generally speaking, we are living in a horrible male chauvinist society..even a smile, politeness or professional behaviour is seen as an invitation by men...no family values, no respect, no etiquettes, nothing, it all seem talk of past....

@Jazzbot Yeah i know i complained about that myself but nothing has changed yet its just irritating sometimes. Thanks by the way

I am using PDF android app, hence I get notification on my mobile about my alerts. So I get more irritated by these extra notifications.. :( Lets keep pinging webby for this, he's a busy guy.

That is true generally speaking, we are living in a horrible male chauvinist society..even a smile, politeness or professional behaviour is seen as an invitation by men...no family values, no respect, not etiquettes, nothing, it all seem talk of past....

i dont know whats wrong with them but since am used to work without female formalities of dressing, many had some issues.

i am comfortable wearing joggers and many has some issue with that, i talk, debate while looking in the eyes without considering they are male or female but they find it soooooooooo unwomenly :confused:

if you talk to them as colleagues, soon they spread "mujh say to achi gupshaup ha".

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha so to hell with these sissies maldks

i dont know whats wrong with them but since am used to work without female formalities of dressing, many had some issues.

i am comfortable wearing joggers and many has some issue with that, i talk, debate while looking in the eyes without considering they are male or female but they find it soooooooooo unwomenly :confused:

if you talk to them as colleagues, soon they spread "mujh say to achi gupshaup ha".

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha so to hell with these sissies maldks

asa hi hai, worst than this to be exact, like manto said, "This is how sick our society is that people have no issue with a woman running a brothel but issue with a woman driving a tanga"

even the office boy feels uncomfortable with getting orders from females...

she has to address everyone as "bhai" just to avoid stupid minds :lol:

I am using PDF android app, hence I get notification on my mobile about my alerts. So I get more irritated by these extra notifications.. :( Lets keep pinging webby for this, he's a busy guy.

Yeah i know he must be busy i saw a couple of other people complaining as well so hope it gets fixed soon:-)

asa hi hai, worst than this to be exact, like manto said, "This is how sick our society is that people have no issue with a woman running a brothel but issue with a woman driving a tanga"

even the office boy feels uncomfortable with getting orders from females...

she has to address everyone as "bhai" just to avoid stupid minds :lol:

yeh am experiencing how my subordinates feel like that and alot of evil designs by them :P

and yeh have to use bhai bhai for everyone.

yeh am experiencing how my subordinates feel like that and alot of evil designs by them :P

and yeh have to use bhai bhai for everyone.

well you made it till here.. you know the game and the rules, never lose your moral superiority..

well you made it till here.. you know the game and the rules, never lose your moral superiority..

moral or shoral i believe jo mujhe doboay ga wo khud bhee dobay gay.

i feel strong women are feared and cursed by many in every society BUT i personally feel they also know you are not going to bow.

moral or shoral i believe jo mujhe doboay ga wo khud bhee dobay gay.

i feel strong women are feared and cursed by many in every society BUT i personally feel they also know you are not going to bow.

oh yes, that is also true, very true...pura utaro asay logo kay sath tou dar ker rehtay hain... vocal raho tou dartay hain...

I know how bosses blackmail or single out weak girls and trap them and get what they want out of them... harassment in private sector is at its highest... no protection from law for single women... so being vocal and aggressive works out !

oh yes, that is also true, very true...pura utaro asay logo kay sath tou dar ker rehtay hain... vocal raho tou dartay hain...

I know how bosses blackmail or single out weak girls and trap them and get what they want out of them... harassment in private sector is at its highest... no protection from law for single women... so being vocal and aggressive works out !

yeh harassment at workplace is indeed a big issue .

i tell you something here in my city the private sector orgs indeed have such environment and females face such a situation BUT interestingly media here in my city is one field where males more than often are hell scared of female colleagues calling us names out of frustration . lolzzz

Seems they don't know you are a warrior here in PDF :P

yar they know she can slap us if not twice but atleast once in a while , if they try any hanky panky .

yeh harassment at workplace is indeed a big issue .

i tell you something here in my city the private sector orgs indeed have such environment and females face such a situation BUT interestingly media here in my city is one field where males more than often are hell scared of female colleagues calling us names out of frustration . lolzzz

yar they know she can slap us if not twice but atleast once in a while , if they try any hanky panky .

haha they know women in journalism are powerful women, so it scares them.. :lol:

haha they know women in journalism are powerful women, so it scares them.. :lol:

yes indeed. but then every field have bad apples too. There are few who have ruined the reputation of own gender in the field and the professional ones are struggling to fight stereotype due to these bad apples among us .

So basically i want to say women are NOT saint either.

yes indeed. but then every field have bad apples too. There are few who have ruined the reputation of own gender in the field and the professional ones are struggling to fight stereotype due to these bad apples among us .

So basically i want to say women are NOT saint either.

Yes thats the other side of the coin, but I prefer to look it positively, we they reap benefits out of being women, fair enough, its not that they dont have this choice, everyone is free to make choices, its the stereotyping that makes the chauvinist mentality..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom