What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha; @Dillinger; mujhko yaad kiya?
a_sad miah
never ceases to amuse me inspite of his dire fulminations; tossed around indiscriminately!
Actually this choice label of "Professional" hoisted on some reminds me of some other Professionals.
Back in the days; we had something known as the "Topass branch" in the IN, they were the janitors who cleaned the Heads or toilets among other cleaning chores. Now the Topasses were Professionals too; they wore uniform and could fire a weapon (the humble Lee-Enfields) and closed up during Battle Station to assigned tasks.

Later the IN abolished the Topass Branch; it was part of the streamlining and Democratization Process in the same era that Sailors' Round Caps and 'Square Rigs' gave way to Peaked Caps and Collared Shirts 'Fore and Aft Rig' like the Petty Officers. IMO a very good move it was.

@Flamingo: I found that line that he spun, incredibly amusing. That he was sparing you only because he owed Gen. Arora something !!! Was he trying to impress us? He is no Col.M.A.G. Osmany.
Or maybe he owes Gen. Arora some money, perhaps?

Only god knows what a_sad mullah owes to Gen. Arora. I just hope he spares us from his IDIOCITY. :agree:

Few months back Professional was teaching me 'Punjabi' which is supposed to be my Mother tounge.:crazy: 'Bitiya main tenu Punjabi sekhata hu/I'll teach you Punjabi'.:o: I hope he realizes how stupid he sounds/looks. May allaha gives him MATT (BUDHI).:suicide:

GET WELL SOON A_SAD MULLAH:hitwall:

Only god knows what a_sad mullah owes to Gen. Arora. I just hope he spares us from his IDIOCITY. :agree:

Few months back Professional was teaching me 'Punjabi' which is supposed to be my Mother tounge.:crazy: 'Bitiya main tenu Punjabi sekhata hu/I'll teach you Punjabi'.:o: I hope he realizes how stupid he sounds/looks. May allaha gives him MATT (BUDHI).:suicide:

GET WELL SOON A_SAD MULLAH:hitwall:

Please. You can't speak Punjabi.

If I put on my Faislabadi accent you pathetic doabis will run around yourselves to try and catch your tails.

l
why? , i joined there a month ago, as Alpha1cavalier
lets that talk about other forum - i am on PDF thats what matters.
2004-07 was time when we saw car modification getting paced up, D15,D16s,B16,B20b, 4age, all of these were poor mans set up, fuel prices were affordable - now you don't see much of these set ups anymore
or perhaps it ain't fun anymore

Oh great. We have middle class Internet posters speaking Ebonics now.

Are you retarded? Ebonics lol this is how most Americans raised along the two coasts here speak amongst ourselves. Expand your horizons not everything you see on hollywood is reality.

@ZYXW This lemur wonders whether you're a frisky monkey or not?:D

@Flamingo Which professional, is it Assad the sad miah? Oh the golden times we have had dicking with him, next to Razzi he's the second easiest fellow on PDF to wind up and rankle..:taz:
well, that depends on how frisky the lemur himself is ;) lol

and finally he returns - :cheers:
did you get tired of bugging PWheelers???? :D

:astagh::astagh: ......woman! i just read your signature .....:fie:.....lol j/k....
me fine - all good in the hood, been busy lately, they threw me off in the field from the cold cozzy office of Islamabad to the barren lands of balochistan - digging up oil ---- :D.

Oh did you? Ooops ;) :D :D LOL

I am glad you are fine!! So Islamabad is using its spies to dig up oil hmmm....would you like the US's assistance in digging that up, you know how helpful we can be when it comes to oil :D LOLOL jk jk wait so you are not going to return abroad..are you planning on working here? :)

Last edited:
all fine dude, as of now life suxks :D, but wth, its life --- been busy with some investigation work lately.

going by your avatar, looks like you and @ZYXW gonna have some fun time :whistle: .....

my empress I always knew you were a langoor :bunny: :taz:

Not true, I change my species according to the situation and people :D :D LOL right @Dillinger? haha

:eek: oo what investigation?? did someone run off with the oil you dug up ??:rofl: lol

Generally, inanity constantly follows that one...another harebrained specimen is that czar786 fellow...top contenders for vapid fool of the year award. The best poster I have encountered here is the apple of my eyes @ZYXW obvio followed by my brother @Armstrong.

I think Hypy would get best poster...the banana of your eye :rofl: please tell me you get it ;)

Not true, I change my species according to the situation and people :D :D LOL right @Dillinger? haha

:eek: oo what investigation?? did someone run off with the oil you dug up ??:rofl: lol

I think Hypy would get best poster...the banana of your eye :rofl: please tell me you get it ;)

I do, but hype is more than just a poster..he is my Bakhri-e-azam, the man who stares at goats, the one and only pashtun hunk...:agree: In fact you shall always have to share me with him..:lol:

I do, but hype is more than just a poster..he is my Bakhri-e-azam, the man who stares at goats, the one and only pashtun hunk...:agree: In fact you shall always have to share me with him..:lol:
:rofl:Bakhri-e-azam :lol:nah nah babyyy he can have all of you in exchange for a goat....I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine :partay:
But you are such a traitor, i thought I was your first love and you my general.....but then you left me for the emperor, where is your loyalty boy :disagree: LOLOL

:rofl::rofl:nah nah babyyy he can have all of you in exchange for a goat....I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine :partay:
But you are such a traitor, i thought I was your first love and you my general.....but then you left me for the emperor, where is your loyalty boy :disagree: LOLOL

You are my first love but do not claim that hype's gaze does not sway you as it sways me, of that we are both guilty love...so we're even..:taz:

You are my first love but do not claim that hype's gaze does not sway you as it sways me, of that we are both guilty love...so we're even..:taz:
:lol: indeed it does sway me, but clearly not to the extent it seems to sway you my dear :rofl: But sorry I only like perfection which is under only my reign 100%....otherwise, I am good with the goat ;)
pretty-purple-sweater.jpg

@ZYXW and @KingMamba nice choice of avatars. :D
nah I am thinking of changing mine....it would kill me ot think that I am stealing @KingMamba 's title as the "monkey in town" :D :D hahaha LOL

:lol: indeed it does sway me, but clearly not to the extent it seems to sway you my dear :rofl: But sorry I only like perfection which is under only my reign 100%....otherwise, I am good with the goat ;)

nah I am thinking of changing mine....it would kill me ot think that I am stealing @KingMamba 's title as the "monkey in town" :D :D hahaha LOL

So a jealous and covetous lover then, no biggie, I shall have to cancel my toe painting gala with Hype though- he shall be heart broken...

NO NO NO! I LOVE THIS AVATAR...LET MAMBA CHANGE HIS! :angry:

So a jealous and covetous lover then, no biggie, I shall have to cancel my toe painting gala with Hype though- he shall be heart broken...

NO NO NO! I LOVE THIS AVATAR...LET MAMBA CHANGE HIS! :angry:
hahaha actually, it is IMPOSSIBLE to make me jealous.....I just draw the line dear ;) either you play by my rules or we change the player even if it is to a goat :devil: haha

Yeah word.... @KingMamba darling change your avatar, no one likes it! :D

hahaha actually, it is IMPOSSIBLE to make me jealous.....I just draw the line dear ;) either you play by my rules or we change the player even if it is to a goat :devil: haha

Yeah word.... @KingMamba darling change your avatar, no one likes it! :D

Ah, rules hnnn..well I always did want a woman who would attempt to tame me...but if you try fit me into a tutu (most women I've been with have eventually ended up expressing an inordinate urge to do the same) then you shall find yourself hanging from the rafters of some decrepit barn- just fare warning. So let it be done...

Yes @KingMamba change your avatar...pick one which doesn't bring Chris's face to my mind every time I look at it..that corpulent twerp should have been killed off by Stewie a long time back..

Do you not get it , we all lack the sensor of humor and the passion for life even though the other person is known to start abusing at a mere criticism of a distant Commander of the Faithful and thus left for Infidel land :D

Kind of makes you , want to believe in System justification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ironic , isn't it ?

Ironic, moronic.. and so on. But then again, we have a whole list of people here who serve as a nice example of how not to end up in life. After all, at one end its mouthing off about how us "nerds" spend time speaking intelligible English while one is too busy with the fake mooch.. while on the other hand throws a tantrum that would make a 4 year old look mature after getting banned for trolling.. .you wonder then who has the social issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom