What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sht just got serious up in here. :P

Nope. The nation of Ghana. That's where the bride comes from.

Woe to the Indian aunties who wants a fair bride and even fairer grand children

Oh too bad guyanese girls are gorgeous though. :azn:

You must be one of them reasonable posters.

Good to see more of them around :D

Looking around wrong corners , are we ? :D

Ya goin mad hard for no reason just chill out lol.

This is a usual performance by the relative of the Commander of the Faithful , done at least two times during a day . The easiest guy to wind up here into suicide trolling remarking that the " others cant take jokes " , speak of irony and justifying things , Mamba :D

Last edited:
Ya goin mad hard for no reason just chill out lol.

Yo these niggaz from Karachi hatin on son for no reason.

I come make jokes and they get upset and take it to a different level.

If any one makes fun of me here, I have enough of a sense of humor to take it and laugh.

These dudes get butt hurt cuz their internet egos and pdf titles forbid them to take a joke.

Oh great. We have middle class Internet posters speaking Ebonics now.

Oh great. We have middle class Internet posters speaking Ebonics now.

then trying to make others feel bad for " speaking English proficiently " :rofl:

I guess we just dont have that sense of humor and the passion for life . :D @Oscar @Dillinger

then trying to make others feel bad for " speaking English proficiently " :rofl:

I guess we just dont have that sense of humor and the passion for life . :D @Oscar @Dillinger

Your idols of English mastership like William Shakespeare took great interest in the mastery of local vernacular.

I suppose this a case of "the lady doth protest too much".

Talk about irony. :D

I don't get what he is on about.

First he tells us to chill.

But I have found him many a times going over the top with hate.

It must be a punjabi thing

Your idols of English mastership like William Shakespeare took great interest in the mastery of local vernacular.

I suppose this a case of "the lady doth protest too much".

Talk about irony. :D

My idols ? On a defense forum ? :D Maybe he did , you are supposed to know it better , speaking in " black english " now whilst saying others are compensating for the lack of passion by " trying to speak English proficiently " and do not have the sense of humor . :rofl:

Yeah , lets talk about it :lol:

Pleased to make your acquaintance though :-)

TY . Where are you from , by the way ? An NRI ?

Your Indian girlfriend can only provide you so much comfort, my good sir.

Cm'on , you do not have to prove us all right , everywhere when asked for being the easiest to wind - no pun intended .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom